Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Online wine case deals

Posted by Jane A 
Online wine case deals
February 01, 2010 07:57PM
Hi

We are looking to buy wine in cases and I have had a look at a number of online retailers. Most seem to offer pre mixed wine cases, however there are certain varietals we don't like much. Does anyone know of any retailers that offer a bit more variety? I don't mind if the company chooses the individual wines but would like to choose what types of wine we get.

Thanks
Re: Online wine case deals
February 10, 2010 03:25AM
The places I would try are www.winecircle.co.nz, www.winedirect.co.nz and www.caros.co.nz, all of whom would be able to put together mixed cases if you e-mailed themand told them what you like or don't like. They are not discounters though, but the wines will generally be much better and more interesting.

Chris
February 27, 2010 12:39AM
another is Lovrich wines www.lovrichwines.co.nz you can call them and they will mix and match a case
March 07, 2010 08:52PM
what about blackmarket.co.nz, you also get deals sent to you on a regular basis from them and the others mentioned above
March 11, 2010 03:49AM
Deals maybe, but they're only dicounting distressed stock. There is no brain cell behind actually selecting a case of wine to fit what you ask for. a case of discounters vs real wine merchants.
July 30, 2010 04:53AM
Why don't you try this award winning retailer called tesco.Visit here
[www.tesco.com]

Vivino:The Biggest Wine Database
July 14, 2011 10:41AM
Hello Jane,

Thanks for sharing your great information, According to my experiences www.ewoodart.com is provides a variety of online wine case deals. For any query you can feel free to contact them and told what you like or don't like.

Hope this tips help you a little bit!
Thanks
ewoodart.com
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.