Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

How often do you drink wine?

Posted by MoanaGeek 
How often do you drink wine?
June 01, 2017 07:07AM
I drink about 2-3 glasses per day
Re: How often do you drink wine?
July 20, 2017 03:30PM
Recipes for Beginners - Step to step instructions on how to make chicken curry.
how to cook chicken curry

here is the video Click below to view it

[www.youtube.com]
September 27, 2017 04:17AM
I was just thinking about this question!

I have a glass of red MOST days - I love my one - two glasses but do think I need (only because media tells me) to have a couple of NO ALCOHOL nights.

I used to drink white - mostly a good oaky Chardonnay but now the preference is red red red.
Half a bottle is my limit these days, any more and I wake up foggyeye popping smiley

Vanessa
June 06, 2018 07:50AM
I`m not a big fan of wine, but prefer red one. Also me and my girlfriend have a tradition to drink Maderia - we always buy a bottle or two on our anniversary. It`s the only type of wine that i really love. It`s strong enough for me and really dellicious.
July 25, 2018 08:49AM
Well, it depends. Sometimes I spend a month or more without taking a single glass, but sometimes I drink a glass each evening for a week or so. It actually depends on the season and also, it depends on whether I have guests or no. During holiday season we often have our friends over for dinner and those are our special moments... moments when we relax and have a glass or two smiling smiley I like to be prepared and since we are true white wine lovers, I always take a bottle more than we need, from a nearby bottle shop in Haymarket, so we don't get surprise if our friends take more people with them smiling smiley So, I would say a glass per week and it's usually Sauvignon Blanc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 08:51AM by Samantha131.
September 28, 2018 09:47AM
Almost every day. Okay, every day. I can't help myself smiling bouncing smiley

My stock of favorite Chateau de Pommard Simone wine is almost gone, that makes me so sad! sad smiley

Pinot Noir is always a wine of my choice. Especially when accompanied with beef or something else as tasty.

Cheers to everyone!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.