Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Sanyo bread factory plus bread maker

Posted by suzy 
Sanyo bread factory plus bread maker
September 20, 2009 08:49AM
Hi there,
I have just ingherited a 'Sanyo bread factory plus' bread maker. it is brand new, even has the unopened plastic wrapper still on it!.
I would love to find recipes suitable for this machine, because it is missing the recipe book.
Savoury and sweet recipes would be great.
Thanks
Re: Sanyo bread factory plus bread maker
September 20, 2009 10:15PM
Try one of these:
[homeappliance.manualsonline.com]

[www.scribd.com]

The first link has another link to the manual for the SBM 15
September 25, 2009 01:51AM
Hi Suzy,

Have just seen your message. I have had two Sanyo breadmakers which were both good. I think I tend to wear them out because I make such a lot of bread and never buy any. You will be pleased with yours. However I have a recipe book which I could copy for you if you haven't had much luck with the online sites. It's in the bottom of my cupboard so can't lay my hands on it straight away. If you are interested please email me by private message with your address and I can send you a copy.

Denise
October 07, 2009 08:30AM
Hi Denise,
My daughter has been given a Sanyo bread maker "The Bread Factory Plus "model SBM 201, we think it is an older model it has the manual but no recipe book,could you help with a couple of basic recipes, will be grateful for any recipes ,
Thank you
October 11, 2009 11:20PM
Alison Holts bread book will work for you. There are some great receipes in there.

Yvonne
D
January 16, 2010 03:32PM
Sanyo Bread Factory Plus, SBM-15

Manual:

[sanyoservice.com]

Recipes:

[kitchen.manualsonline.com]
Hi Denise:

I have a Sanyo SBM20 Breadmaker. I can't find my recipe book. However I have managed to find a copy on the internet except it is missing pages 16 and 17. I was wondering if you had these pages and could possibly email them to me.

Thanks
Denise, use this link for pages 16 &17,kitchen.manualsonline.com hope this helps.
Hi
I have a sanyo sbm-201 and i am looking for a cookbook.
Please help
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.