Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Green tea mixture ideas

Posted by Meagann 
Green tea mixture ideas
April 18, 2018 05:27PM
I didn't use to drink green tea before, but recently read an interesting article about its health benefits and made a decision to start drinking green tea and refuse from the black one. However being true I don't like such tea taste what can you recommend?
Also i guess iced green tea should be more pleasant for me so that I started looking at iced tea makers kinda these low pricedgrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley Do you use any at home? Should I buy such tool?)))
Hope to see many fresh ideassmileys with beer

Anyway have a nice daywinking smiley
Re: Green tea mixture ideas
May 08, 2018 03:45PM
I wanted to share this with all the people because i shop from here and i want to belong in this
community and want to do some good. I use these walmart coupons 2018 to buy
the groceries. The coupon codes have the best discounts when you are looking to buy groceries
for the month. It will help you save a good amount of money to spend it on other things like your
kid bills or any other.
May 08, 2018 10:44PM
Looks like Lady Spamalot and her cohort is in action here
May 23, 2018 11:47AM
I “learned” to drink tea by drinking the twinnings green tea and mint (green mint not peppermint). I do drink plain green tea now but often find it quite bitter. We’ve just returned from China, and at a tea ceremony there I said green tea at home tended to be too bitter. She said it was the water temperature. It should be boiled then left to cool to temperature (but I can’t remember the Temperature! Grrrr). I’m thinking it was 80 degrees. I think when using green tea leaves (as opposed to bags) I was using too much. I brought some green tea leaves home and going to try using cooler water. Janet
May 24, 2018 12:23AM
Try different brand green teas, too. The flavour can vary quite widely between brands. Personally, I really like Red Seal Green Tea, unflavoured. I've tried other brands but some of them do have a bitter taste, whereas Red Seal is what I would call a 'rounded' flavour - hard to descibe but in no way is it rough or bitter.
May 24, 2018 12:51AM
The water should be between 70 and 80 degrees and the tea bag should be in there for 1 to 3 minutes depending on how strong you like it. Fortunately, I have a jug where you can select the temperature but if not, then just let it cool a few minutes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.