Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

PM etc...

Posted by helen 
PM etc...
May 08, 2018 04:08AM
Hi, apologies for the Private message captcha still being broken. Things that look simple are not always so but I have got someone looking at it.

Meanwhile could those of you that have followed/contributed to foodlovers forum over the last so many years - Dawn, Tpandav, Stephanie, Griz, Marnie, Irene, DK, Janet (or Emma smiling smiley ) Plates, J1, Barbara Ann, Danube, Jenna, Chris etc... (don't take offence if your name isn't listed and it is meant to be) please email me your physical address. Including those too that I have inadvertently missed out, I didn't mean to and I already have Lorna's address so don't need that one.

Thanks so much
Helen
Re: PM etc...
May 08, 2018 11:47PM
Do you want us to put our email on this thread or to send them to another actual email address Helen, if so which one. Thanks
May 09, 2018 06:47AM
Hi Danube if you would email me your physical address to helen@foodlovers.co.nz
It is not for anything awful. I just have a wee thank you to send.
May 09, 2018 11:08PM
smiling smiley Lovely
May 10, 2018 12:34AM
Done. There is more than one Stephanie so if it isn't me don't worry.
May 11, 2018 01:05AM
Dear Helen

Thank you very much for providing such a useful and friendly forum where we can get together to discuss all things food and some things not quite so foody.

I have just received your 'thank you' gift and have to say it is one of the most appreciated gifts I could have. I have been using 'my own' reusable bags for some years and the ones you have sent me will proudly replace the run-of-the-mill variety currently in use.
And eggs are one of my favourite foods.
Once again, Thank you!
May 24, 2018 02:47AM
Apologies for those that haven't received their gifts yet. I had to duck to Hokitika last week to see my parents so I am a bit behind.
I am working my way through them though so be assured I am onto it - albeit a bit slowly.
July 31, 2018 04:27AM
Stephanie D can you please message me your address again.
I sent your parcel but it was returned to me as wrong address - hmm don't know what I did wrong.
I still have one that hasn't made its way to Wanaka and one to go to Hamilton (sorry Irene) but if anyone else has given me their address and not received a wee box from me then for goodness sake please tell me. It is accidental not intentional. Eek.
Obviously need more attention to detail.
July 31, 2018 04:38AM
Nothing here yet Helen. Our mail delivery is really erratic though.
July 31, 2018 04:43AM
Totally not expected, but a lovely thought Helen. No need to apologise!!
July 31, 2018 07:27AM
Hasn't made it out here yet smiling smiley
July 31, 2018 08:49AM
Ok so that is just weird as Tpandav and Jenna your parcels were sent. Oh groan.
Can you please resend me your addresses asap and I will get onto this.
July 31, 2018 09:34AM
How weird is this.
Stephanie D's parcel was returned to me with a "not known at this address" label attached to it.
I have just confirmed the address with Stephanie and it is correct.
How can that happen I wonder....
Stephanie I did PM you but could you please email me so I can send you a photo of the package and see if you can spot where I went wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2018 11:51AM by helen.
August 01, 2018 05:37AM
Are you still wanting us to give you our details as I see this is an older thread. TX
August 01, 2018 07:01AM
Lyn yes please do email me your address if you haven't already.

I am sitting here wondering where all the boxes I sent out have gone. hmm.
I have tracking so best I go and speak to NZ Post.
August 01, 2018 07:02AM
Stephanie D can you flick me an email please.
August 01, 2018 07:56AM
It's very strange that so many of the same shipment haven't made it to their destinations! I wonder what NZ Post will have to say about it.
August 01, 2018 09:50AM
I have tracking numbers so will go and see.
August 02, 2018 08:02AM
Nothing here either, Helen.
August 03, 2018 04:29AM
Oh Helen, how disappointing for you to have put so much thought and effort into your surprise packages for some of them to have gone missing. I saw in the thread that You had not posted to Wanaka so there is a chance that it will still arrive. As others said, nothing is expected by all of us. Your generosity is very much appreciated though. Hope you’ll get an explanation from NZ Post.
August 06, 2018 08:52AM
Just to let the rest of you know, the parcel did arrive. BUT my husband got a call from a plumbing supply business in Central Auckland saying that two parcels, addressed to us , had been delivered to their business. How that happened is a total mystery. One parcel was a sushi maker we had sold on TradeMe and was going to Hamilton, the other was a parcel, to be delivered to us, containing a Jamie Oliver cookbook. The cookbook is really a mystery as it never turned up and we don't know who sent it. So if you sent a cookbook and it is missing, it is on a Grand Tour of Auckland,probably never to been seen again.
August 06, 2018 12:39PM
Stephanie, that is absolutely shocking.
August 06, 2018 06:17PM
I went to the PO with Stephanie D's parcel and said that the address was correct yet it had been returned, they didn't believe me but reluctantly sent it again.
Has it arrived Stephanie?
August 07, 2018 06:01AM
I received mine yesterday -- many thanks, Helen smiling smileysmiling smiley
Re: Best Waffle Irons Reviews
August 09, 2018 04:24AM
And my parcel has arrived too, thank you very much, Helen! They are now in the car ready for use. How long does it take to form a habit? Several times I've had to treck back out to the car to get my bags.
August 09, 2018 10:33PM
Not long, Stephanie39, if you keep trecking back to the car to get the bags. Once you've remembered them before leaving your car, you'll feel so good about it, that it will soon be a habit to remember. Persevere and feel the warm glow of success after you've remembered the bags 3 times in a row.
August 09, 2018 11:47PM
Need the FB 'like' option for your reply, Lorna! Will try harder.
August 10, 2018 12:23AM
Helen, my parcel arrived and a huge thank you from me. Your gesture is much appreciated and valued
Irene xxx
August 10, 2018 04:28AM
When you get into the car, put your handbag/wallet on top of the bags, then you remember them when you get to the store.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.