Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

PM etc...

Posted by helen 
PM etc...
May 08, 2018 09:08PM
Hi, apologies for the Private message captcha still being broken. Things that look simple are not always so but I have got someone looking at it.

Meanwhile could those of you that have followed/contributed to foodlovers forum over the last so many years - Dawn, Tpandav, Stephanie, Griz, Marnie, Irene, DK, Janet (or Emma smiling smiley ) Plates, J1, Barbara Ann, Danube, Jenna, Chris etc... (don't take offence if your name isn't listed and it is meant to be) please email me your physical address. Including those too that I have inadvertently missed out, I didn't mean to and I already have Lorna's address so don't need that one.

Thanks so much
Helen
Re: PM etc...
May 09, 2018 04:47PM
Do you want us to put our email on this thread or to send them to another actual email address Helen, if so which one. Thanks
May 09, 2018 11:47PM
Hi Danube if you would email me your physical address to helen@foodlovers.co.nz
It is not for anything awful. I just have a wee thank you to send.
May 10, 2018 04:08PM
smiling smiley Lovely
May 10, 2018 05:34PM
Done. There is more than one Stephanie so if it isn't me don't worry.
May 11, 2018 06:05PM
Dear Helen

Thank you very much for providing such a useful and friendly forum where we can get together to discuss all things food and some things not quite so foody.

I have just received your 'thank you' gift and have to say it is one of the most appreciated gifts I could have. I have been using 'my own' reusable bags for some years and the ones you have sent me will proudly replace the run-of-the-mill variety currently in use.
And eggs are one of my favourite foods.
Once again, Thank you!
May 24, 2018 07:47PM
Apologies for those that haven't received their gifts yet. I had to duck to Hokitika last week to see my parents so I am a bit behind.
I am working my way through them though so be assured I am onto it - albeit a bit slowly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.