Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Instant Pot

Posted by Vanessa45 
Instant Pot
September 28, 2018 07:49AM
Has anyone heard of or used an Instant Pot?

"Built with 16 smart programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté/Searing, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Warm, Pressure Cook, and Ultra. Now, your favorite dishes are as simple as selecting your preferences and having them ready up to 70% faster."

Ive tried googling to see if they are available but with no luck, I did see someone ordered one on Amazon UK and had to change the plug attachment. She said not to order from the US as different voltage.

They sound AMAZING!

Vanessa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2018 07:50AM by Vanessa45.
Re: Instant Pot
September 29, 2018 12:33AM
How about this link, Vanessa?
[www.u-buy.co.nz]

Note: I have selected the UK site NOT the US one, but the price is high. I didn't look to find out how much shipping is.
October 03, 2018 05:53AM
I've certainly heard of them, and seen lots of cookbooks for them, but unless I'm missing something they're just pressure cookers.
October 03, 2018 07:03AM
They are more than just a pressure cooker, as you can set them to a particular temperature including low temperatures for yoghurt. Andrea Nguyen has written about instant pots in her blog, and I trust her to be objective. Here's one link; if you carry out a search of her blog a whole lot more information will come up.

[www.vietworldkitchen.com]
January 05, 2020 05:32AM
This post in Ketogenic Forums discusses Instant Pots.

[www.ketogenicforums.com]
January 05, 2020 08:54PM
This thread is now out of date as 'Instant Pots' or fast-slow cookers of several brands are now freely available in NZ.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.