Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Where did everyone go?

Posted by Stephanie39 
Where did everyone go?
June 04, 2019 12:00AM
It's hard to believe that nobody interacted on here over the 3 day weekend, is there something wrong with my computer?
Re: Where did everyone go?
June 04, 2019 02:54AM
I was wondering the same. Maybe everyone went away for the long weekend, even the spammers.
June 04, 2019 04:01AM
Nope, stayed at home. But I've been wondering where everyone is too!
Regards,
Dawn.
June 04, 2019 07:08AM
Sometimes the problem is that a lot of people are commentators and not topic initiators.
June 04, 2019 09:00AM
I was on the point of asking if we were hibernating when I spotted this post. Well, here we are. What now?
June 04, 2019 11:03PM
I was beginning the think I had blocked everyone's account by mistake when Helen made it possible for me to block spammers rather than just delete their posts. It's a big relief to see you're all still here. smileys with beer
June 05, 2019 10:14AM
I am here, I have just been racing on a deadline to get a book finished that I am editing for a restaurant.
The family are eating well on delicious recipes that I am testing but I have been head down.
Who else is here? smiling smiley
June 06, 2019 06:19AM
I was here over the weekend and am still here. I looked in a couple of times and thought this sometimes does happen over long weekends and school holiday periods.
People busy with guests, busy mothers and grandmothers.
June 11, 2019 05:22AM
Agree, Marnie - weekends are always quiet on the forum.

On the radio the other day, there was a conversation about the amount of 'social' interaction on the internet (social media, Trade Me, forums etc.) that takes place during business hours, to the point where it has become a real issue for some employers, especially since most businesses now rely on internet access. In other words people do their own stuff in the boss's time, allowing them more free time in the weekends.

Maybe that goes some way to explaining our slow weekends.

Regards,

Barbara Anne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.