Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Copy of Harvest Maid Dehydrator Instruction Book Wanted

Posted by Butter-Ball 
Copy of Harvest Maid Dehydrator Instruction Book Wanted
April 26, 2008 10:37AM
Hello, does anyone have the instructions for a Harvest Maid Dehydrator please? I have the FD-500 model, but would be pleased to get hold of just about any instruction manual for recipe book for a Harvest Maid Dehydrator that has a variable temperature function. I'd be happy with a photocopy or original. Can anyone help please? Butter-Ball
Re: Copy of Harvest Maid Dehydrator Instruction Book Wanted
May 22, 2008 11:19PM
Hi Butter-ball
I have an old Harvest Maid dehydrator and could copy the recipe book for you next week if you still want it - I have no idea what model it is.
Regards Cathrine
June 13, 2008 08:32AM
I have a Harvestmaid fd1000 and if you could i would like a copy as well and any other info you have would be great i would pay for this thanks a lot
Rick
Tez
June 21, 2008 08:59AM
I found a site to download the manuals and cookbooks from

[www.nesco.com]

[www.nesco.com]

[www.nesco.com]

Tez
October 24, 2008 11:40AM
Did you get a copy . I need one also . Is it possible to post me a copy & I will pay expenses
Anne.
January 03, 2009 03:49AM
A friend gave me a FD-1000 Dehydrator to use without an instruction book and my first lot of jerky I have done is not that good. Can anyone help me with a copy? I will pay all expenses. Thanks.
Eva
Thanks so much for the Nesco website...was hiven a Dehydrator with no instructions...
I have a Harvest Maid 8 tray model fd-200 and would like to know some heating/timing instructions. can anyone help here??? thanks roselyn
I have a Harvest Maid 8 tray model fd-200 and would like to know some heating/timing instructions. can anyone help here??? thanks roselyn
If you find the Instuction Book, I need one also. Thank you.

August 02, 2009 02:18AM
Have you checked the links given in one of the previous posts.
Here is the link to the company which is hydraflow and the dehydrator is now ezidry.
Their contact details are there as well if you click on mail order you will get an orderfor and that includes a listing for the manual/recipe book for Harvest Maid.
[ezidri.co.nz]

Jean
Butter-Ball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, does anyone have the instructions for a
> Harvest Maid Dehydrator please? I have the FD-500
> model, but would be pleased to get hold of just
> about any instruction manual for recipe book for a
> Harvest Maid Dehydrator that has a variable
> temperature function. I'd be happy with a
> photocopy or original. Can anyone help please?
> Butter-Ball

Hi! I need an instruction booklet for a fd 200,
DESPARATE!! HELP!! g
We have had a Harvest Maid Food Dehydrator with 9 shelves for many years ... but no instructions to go with it. Would someone please send me directions ASAP?

We have a huge garden and I'm ready to try (with apples starting to come off as well).

Husbands only attempt was a disaster... much too salty!

Even another brand of the same type would be better than nothing, Thanks!
August 15, 2009 09:53AM
Have you checked the links given in posting further up the page

Jean
From what I can tell, I think the Harvestmaid FD500 follows the instructions for the FD50 which is this link above... [www.nesco.com]

Great guide and should do the trick....

Happy Drying!
I would be sooooo blessed if I could get a copy of an FD-1000! dehydrator! It's apple/pear season here in Washington state! God bless your day,Kerry
September 29, 2009 12:04AM
This link [www.nesco.com] which is in the message above yours Kerry has the information you want. Page 7 specifically contains information for the FD1000 otherwise all the recipes etc. apply to all models mentioned in the manual.
Regards,
Dawn.
Thanks it was a perfect site,,
steve
door frame
November 03, 2009 02:49AM
i have a harvest maid dehydrator mod fd 300 that i ordered off ebay. when i recieved the dehydrator the postal usps had droped the box or stacked somthing on it & broke the door frame. can any one help me find one thanks.
looking for the instruction book for the fd 200 and someone who knows if they are costly to operate far as electicity.maybe new one are more efficient
help i would like a book on harvest maid 1000 dehydrator.i have no idea on how long to dry my food...
we have dug out our dehydrator at school and would like to try this with the school kids.Desperatly seeking an instruction booklet for the fd100.Can any one help?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.