KimMossyVan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a copy as a PDF if anyone needs
Yes Plesae

Re: Breadmaker manual - Kambrook KBM300
September 23, 2012 06:50AM
Hi there, can you please email me a copy of the manual to lpbarnes1@bigpond.com
Thanks in advance
Hi Kim, I would really appreciate receiving a PDF of the breadmaker manual please, have just bought one but it has no manual. My email address is nola@ubernet.co.nz. Thank you so much.
Hi Kim

I have just bought a Kambrook KBM300 without a manual. Could you email a PDF copy to me too please. Thanks a bunch! kayjaneworkman@gmail.com

Dear Phillippam, I have bought one of these second-hand and I have no idea how to use it - would you mind posting or emailing a copy of it to me? Thank you!
March 27, 2013 05:32AM
I would absolutely love to receive a copy of the Kambrook 300 breadmaker manual via email. Otherwise, I don't know what I'm doing.....
p-l-e-a-s-e a-s-a-p
March 27, 2013 05:33AM
I would absolutely love to receive a copy of the Kambrook 300 breadmaker manual via email. Otherwise, I don't know what I'm doing.....
p-l-e-a-s-e a-s-a-p
March 27, 2013 05:33AM
p-l-e-a-s-e * a-s-a-p
March 27, 2013 05:35AM
Hi, did you receive a copy of the Kambrook 300 breadmaker? If you did, would you mind emailing me a copy too p-l-e-a-s-e * a-s-a-p to dejavu0701@gmail.com
March 27, 2013 05:36AM
Oh yes I do please. I really need the manual for Kambrook KBM 300 breadmaker a-s-a-p.
Hi i am wondering if you could email me a copy of the recipe book for KBM300-2?? this would help so much!! email me on sveta_krylova@hotmail.com

grinning smiley
Hi i am wondering if you could email me a copy of the recipe book for KBM300-2?? this would help so much!! email me on sveta_krylova@hotmail.com
If someone could please email me a copy of the manual and the recipe book this would be so lovely. To sveta_krylova@hotmail.com
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.