Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor

Posted by Jim 
Re: Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor
January 16, 2010 03:39AM

Derar Janet,
Have you passed on you machine yet?

I have one too bought in 1984 and dearly loved !
Unfortunately got carried away pre Christmas and broke the shaft of the metal blade ,
also the lid has broken lugs , so would be very interested in your machine .

I live in Nelson N Z and would appreciate hearing from you

Best Wishes Pat
January 16, 2010 03:54AM
Dear Josie,
Have never dared use the cream whipper -- would turn to custard while I watched !!
If you still have not got one mine has ?? a fin ? out each side with ? 4 lugs ?on the inside of each and a row of teeth along the bottom of each fin Is this clear ?

Well if you are interested I can photograph and e mail you -
And yes mine was bought in 1984 and goes like a bomb -- why didn't I take more care ?

Cheers Pat
June 27, 2010 04:47PM
hi i am looking for plastic bowl of tfp-1200 model toshiba food process - can anyone help me find one plz
June 27, 2010 04:51PM
My plastic bowl is broken, can anyone help me find one please- I love this machine Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor but without plastic bowl it has become useless for me - i need help if someone can sell his bowl or find me a site so i can order one
June 28, 2010 06:17AM
Check trade me as they have the food processors on sort of regularly, there is one on there now

[www.trademe.co.nz]
June 28, 2010 07:11AM
trade me is limited to resident of NZ and Aus, since i live in Saudi arabia, not allowed to registered. Anyway thanks for the help
June 28, 2010 07:12AM
Thanks for the response - since i live in Saudi Arabia and this sitge is limited for NZ and AUS resident, hence i am not allowed to participate in the bid
June 23, 2011 11:26PM
Hi - I broke the shaft of the metal blade last night !
Reading this thread there are people wanting all sorts of parts.
I am in New Zealand.
Does anyone have the metal blade that I can buy.
Thanks
Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor
September 23, 2011 01:59AM
My plastic bowl is also broken, can anyone help me find one please.
seems all owners of this machine are keen to keep them alive since they are obviously great machines. We would concider buying whole machine with brocken bits for parts as long as it has a good bowl.
Otherwise I guess we'll retire this one and people can come to us for parts. 1 Blade attachment only available plus anything else.
Preverence definately to find bowl and keep machine Ph 07 827 8217
October 07, 2011 04:07AM
I was just reading your post did you have any luck finding parts, let me know if you didn't as I might have something, just have to check at home
Did you manage to find a replacement bowl? A bit snapped off mine the other day and I can't anchor the lid on any more. Have been ringing around hardware stores but no luck!
October 20, 2011 08:43AM
I am in Saudi Arabia and i have the machine which has never been used. I do not have the bowel, which had cracked during shipment, i have new blade and new machine, if someone can give me bowel, i would be grateful
October 20, 2011 08:43AM
I am in Saudi Arabia and i have the machine which has never been used. I do not have the bowel, which had cracked during shipment, i have new blade and new machine, if someone can give me bowel, i would be grateful
Hi, My 25yrs old food processor just broken down, if you are still interested you are welcome to all the spare parts.
Hello Anila Jethwa, I live in the UK and am looking for a bowl for the TFP 1200. Are you nearby?

Richard
Hi

I live in Hounslow.
Dear Anila,
Oh EXCELLENT.
Could you possibly email me to arrange for me to come and collect it?

richardhullster AT gmail.com (I've used AT instead of @ to avoid automatic email address gathering systems)

Best regards,
Richard Hull
Hello,

Richard I have email you but I have not heard anything from you, are your till interested in the parts.

Anila
Hello Anila,

Sorry but I haven't had an email from you and YES I'm very much still interested.
Check that the first part of the address is
richardhullster
and the second part is
gmail.com
Alternatively, would you mind phoning or texting me on
0776 433 1260
Best regards,
Richard
This is just a general post - I live in Wanganui, New Zealand and my 30+ year old Toshiba needs another plastic sealing ring for the lid, if anyone has one. I have two different plastic blades and a slicer attachment if anyone needs those. This is such a great, robust blender that I'm loath to even consider updating.
Hi Aroha - would you by any chance still have a sealing ring for the lid of your Toshiba? I would be keen to purchase it.If you are in NZ my phone number is Wanganui 063438152.
The plastic bowl of my TOshiba TFP-1200 has slightly melted due to heat exposure and needs to be replaced. If anyone has a spare bowl, would be happy to trade for other parts I have but don't use.
This food processor has been in the family for 30 years and always worked perfectly, so would really like to replace the bowl.
Thanks heaps :-)
Well can I join the long queue as I have a Toshiba 1200 Food Processor. Like many others I have come to love this machine and it has seen us through many many occassions. It is the steel blade that has been broken and needs replacing. Heres hoping .....

Jenny
August 22, 2012 01:18AM
This has just turned up on Trade Me

[www.trademe.co.nz]
August 24, 2012 02:27PM
Hi Clare
My beloved Toshiba 1200 actually blew up last week so is finally being laid to rest. However, I still have the steel blade if you are interested. I live in UK.
Jackie
August 27, 2012 01:03AM
And another one with everything on sale, correct model this time. [www.trademe.co.nz]
August 31, 2012 01:08PM
i am still unable to find the replacement bowl - my machine is intact - hoping to find the bowl one day
August 31, 2012 02:15PM
Have you looked at the Trade Me auction that I posted above your thread? Closes on Monday. Think you will be hard done buy to find just a bowl as they are usually the thing to go first. May be better to buy a whole unit and keep the parts for when they may break etc.

Clare
September 01, 2012 08:39PM
i have never used my machine since bowl was broken, other parts are intact and new. i will be willing to sell these parts
Do you still have the bowl. If so I would be interested in buying it. Margaret Milne
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.