Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Seeking partner kitchens

Posted by schooneyd 
Seeking partner kitchens
April 09, 2015 12:39AM
Hi there!

I am creating an online marketplace that will consolidate commercial kitchen space and allow people to book times for use. The success of this website will depend on kitchen owners adding their space, and so I am looking for a partner(s) to test this project in Auckland.

This site will be different then the traditional advertising solutions, like on sharedspace for example. It aims to connect people searching for kitchens, to you, through an automated signup process that creates booked time for use. This would work with kitchen owners who have only part-time or off hours use available, as well as full-time commercial kitchen owners.

Kitchens are one of the foundations of success for small food businesses, so I would love to pick your brain and try to uncover the things that would motivate you to partner in the future. I’m in the information gathering stage at this point, so I can only make some reasonable assumptions and require some input from a subject matter expert. We can do this over email, phone, or better yet, lunch - on me, of course.

I dream of a utopia of delicious food and in order to get there, people need kitchens..lets do this!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2015 05:10AM by schooneyd.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.