Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Buying a Juicer.

Posted by marylew 
Buying a Juicer.
October 30, 2018 07:10AM
I would like to buy a citrus juicer for my granddaughter for christmas as she is always juicing some sort of citrus with the old fashioned and time consuming type we all have.Can anyone recommend anything that they use because she uses lots of the fruit at once.Thanks.
Re: Buying a Juicer.
November 03, 2018 07:13AM
My Sunbeam Juice-it (JE3400) has done well - it's simple to use, and I've had it for 13 years. I have to say it only gets used in the grapefruit season, but it's very good at getting all the juice out. There are only 3 components that need to be washed - another plus.
November 13, 2018 02:52PM
I prefer well-known and reliable brands like bosh ot breville
November 25, 2018 07:54PM
Karena thank you for your reply.I have had trouble trying to get onto this site.My laptop stopped working and I was given a secondhand one from family but it won't hold my password for this site.I finally managed to get back on last night and as I left my computer going on this site I"m still able to use it for now.I'm sorry I didn't explain the type I was after properly.It is just an electric model of the old fashioned lemon juicer.I found one online at Kmart for $15.00.At that price I don't know how long it will last but I had trouble finding a stronger one anywhere.Sorry again for not getting back to you sooner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.