Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Uses for a Le Crueset pot thats missing the enamel

Posted by Vanessa45 
Uses for a Le Crueset pot thats missing the enamel
July 28, 2016 01:21AM
In my downsizing I went to get rid of my Le Crueset large pot that has enamel missing. I tried trade and had HEAPS of views but no bids. I tried to offload it to the charity shop but they didn't want it so I still have it.
Other than a plant pot, what use does it have?

Vanessa
Re: Uses for a Le Crueset pot thats missing the enamel
July 29, 2016 10:25PM
Having just read Marnies post in the other downsizing thread, how about utilising it in the pantry (or other cupboard) to keep small packets or bits and pieces tidy in a larger cupboard (or shed or garage).
July 30, 2016 01:12AM
You might like to do something like this with your pot for your garden? [www.google.co.nz]
Regards,
Dawn.
July 30, 2016 11:59AM
On another tack, Vanessa, I wonder if your pot is still under warranty. I know that Le Creuset have very high standards and will remedy/replace if the damage has not been caused by a breach of the terms of the warranty eg. subjecting the vessel to higher than recommended heat or mistreating it in any other way.

I seem to recall a thread about this a few years back.

Regards,

Barbara Anne
August 01, 2016 01:19AM
Apparently its my fault its like this as I would have put it on the heat without anything in it - oil/water - thats why its cracked. I did take it to Millys in Ponsonby and was shown the instructions that mention how its meant to be used.

Vanessa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.