Effective ways of dealing with problems
April 27, 2017 11:59AM
Some time ago while having my brows waxed I had skin tears under both eyebrows.
I thought they felt tender at the time but it wasn't until I got home that I realised I had bright red welts with weeping skin.
I phoned the clinic who said that I had signed a disclaimer for these sorts of issues and it must be my skin etc... etc...
I had never had a skin tear before.

Today I had my brows waxed at Off Wax and Brow in Newmarket. I didn't realise at the time but there was a small skin tear which the therapist pointed out to me, she was apologetic and insisted I see her manager. The manager too apologised and sent me home with a complimentary tube of aloe vera and no charge for the appointment.

Two similar issues but one that was dealt with appropriately and the other not.
Needless to say I haven't returned to the former but booked another appointment for Off Wax and Brow.

Mistakes happen and we all know that but it is how you deal with it that matters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 10:29PM by helen.
Re: Effective ways of dealing with problems
April 29, 2017 09:52AM
Very true
Just like restaurant complaints - mistakes happen but its how a restaurant deals with it that matters.
If you can turn around a disgruntled customer they will be your BEST advocate in the future.

I remember a saying when I was in a sales job that a happy customer tells X people, an unhappy customer tells XX people but an unhappy customer that you have turned around into a happy customer will tell XXXX people about your business.

This website is interesting...
[www.helpscout.net]

Vanessa
Re: Effective ways of dealing with problems
April 29, 2017 11:34AM
I agree. I remember a time when an ex boyfriend of mine had bought a very expensive designer label shirt, worn it a couple of times and all the buttons fell off. I was so appalled I said I would take it back to the shop. The Manager told me, we should have got the buttons reinforced after purchasing - I was so angry (the shirt cost a few hundred dollars!!) I said I wasn't going to leave the shop until she sewed the buttons back on again (with reinforcement!!)

A good example of great customer service is when I rang up a NZ company who sell Children's swimming googles - my son was getting itchy from the rubber. They said they would send a courier to pick them up straight away as they wanted to look into what was causing it. When the courier arrived, he left 4 new googles (for the whole family). Over and above what I expected.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.