Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Is it just my computer?

Posted by Chris 
Is it just my computer?
September 27, 2017 07:58PM
Since yesterday, when I click on 'last' in a post I don't get the last entry in a thread but it goes to the beginning which is quite frustrating. I use an iPad and an apple laptop and it's the same on both. I just checked my Samsung phone and it does the same. Is it just me?
Re: Is it just my computer?
September 27, 2017 08:31PM
No, Chris, it is not just your computer. I have found the same thing over the last couple of days.
September 27, 2017 09:45PM
...same here. You'll notice the little blue whirly thing at the top of the screen going round and round and I think it eventually goes to the last post, but I have just been scrolling straight to the bottom.

Regards,

Barbara Anne
September 27, 2017 10:04PM
I've had that happening for a long time, but it's only been on Flora205's posts and I put it down to there being picture posted straight into the post itself? Otherwise all the other threads open at the last post on my computer.
Regards,
Dawn.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2017 10:05PM by Dawn.
September 28, 2017 12:33AM
As I said, it's only been these last couple of days. Never had this before, not with Flora's posts either. Barbara Ann, I don't see the whirly thing. Hopefully it will sort itself out - not the end of the world. Thanks Ladies
September 28, 2017 05:08PM
No, I'm not having any problem with going straight to the end of a thread by using the 'end' key. Nor going back to the top when I use the 'Home' key. Are all of you with problems using Apple devices? Have you just had an update on your devices?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.