24 hours-ish in Houston
January 23, 2018 11:28PM
We are taking the kids to Mexico in April - so very exciting - and on the way have an overnight in Houston. We have pretty much a full afternoon and evening.
Has anyone else spent a night there and have anything to recommend?
The NASA space station seems to have conflicting reviews.
Re: 24 hours-ish in Houston
January 25, 2018 12:21AM
I've been to Houston for a couple of days and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Kennedy Space Centre. We also did a FREE boat tour on the river, being a tour of the port, complete with running commentary by the captain. You have to book in advance but it's all described and how to book, etc in this web-site, just search for Boat Tour. There's lots of other things to do in Houston, too.

[www.visithoustontexas.com]
March 08, 2018 02:53PM
hi,

I have just moved to Houston a couple of months ago and visit Kennedy space centre. It's very great and captivating to visit again and again. If you are planning to visit Houston city then, please visit Kennedy city centre.

Thanks
March 09, 2018 03:29AM
Andy thanks for that recommendation. I had read varying reports on Tripadvisor so didn't know how good it would be but great to read that you think it is worth going to.
It will just depend on whether we have enough time to get there for an afternoon as I see it closes at 5.
March 15, 2018 04:25PM
Yeah sure, It's up to you most of the people like to visit this. You can also enjoy the famous food of Houston city and if you want to save some money of yours that I have one option for you that I usually use while having dinner in the restaurant. Just download Dinedeal App that will provide you extra saving on total bill. Just try it, if you enough time.... thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.