Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!

Posted by wilm 
3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!
November 23, 2004 12:03AM
3 more sleeps until my boys get back from Holland!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

They are away for 22 days in total - the first 10 went very fast as I had visitors the next week or so was ok - novelty factor of it just being me and Marieke (now 5 1/2 months old - yikes, my baby is growing fast!). But now I am well and truly over the novelty of it!

Rob has e-mailled me heaps of pictures of their trip so I know that they have both had a wonderful time and it meant that I could see that Aidan was happy, so no need to worry (well, not too much)!

Roll on Friday morning - BRING IT ON!!!! Let's hope that Aidan (2 1/2 years old) still loves his mummy...........

Oh well, back to my ongoing springcleaning mission - it seemed like a good idea at the time (but don't worry girls/guys - I haven't got to the kitchen yet so that oven hasn't been done.......:})

Cheers, Wilm
Re: 3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!
November 23, 2004 12:25AM
Bless your heart Wilm - of course your children still love their Mummy - just they can enjoy themselves OCCASIONALLY without you - dammit?:-(

Raewyn G
November 23, 2004 07:13AM
Your boys will definitely still love you! Whether you've got a clean oven or not!!!!!!
The countdown has begun! You'll be one happy lady on Friday.
Good on you Wilm
Regards,
Raewyn
p.s. what's the bet you sad smiley when you see them? My money is on tears of joy!!!!!!

November 25, 2004 04:13AM
Well, odds for tears are quite high I think.......Rob went overseas to Ireland for work for 16 days in January leaving me with Aidan and I was 4 or so months pregnant with Marieke.

When he came back, I cried when I saw the damned plane land.............I like to blame it totally on preggy hormones.:/ Somehow I think not.

Anyway, 1 more sleep!

Cheers, Wilm
November 25, 2004 04:23AM
All the best for tomorrow Wilm. I know all of you will be so pleased to be back together again. Have a great day !! smiling smiley
November 25, 2004 05:24AM
1 sleep left Wilm. Great tears of joy and/or relief to have them home safe and sound again.

Have a great day tomorrow. Hope you have something special for dinner!!!

Helen CB
November 25, 2004 05:35AM
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope they have a good flight back, and the plane isn't delayed.

Linda.
November 25, 2004 07:29AM
Easy dinner planned - in that who knows when they will be wanting to eat. Cheesy scalloped potatoes (can have that ready to bake), coat n cook chicken drumsticks (without the skins......some of us can do without the extra fat) and mesclun salad.
Strawberries and icecream for dessert or apple crumble

Marieke is in bed nice and early tonight so after I have finished off a few jobs, I'm going to relax in front of the tv and make the most of my last night.

Cheers, Wilm
November 26, 2004 12:01AM
Wilm i hope you had a fantastic day today and everyone is home safe and sound!!
Kind Regards
lisa
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.