Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Kruschen Salts

Posted by jennifer 
Kruschen Salts
June 26, 2006 07:14AM
Has any one used these & what are the benefits?
Re: Kruschen Salts
June 26, 2006 07:32AM
Hello Jennifer1
They are a mixture of mineral salts including Magnesium Sulphate commonly known as Epsom salts and have a laxative effect – an old remedy for arthritic conditions which also relied upon good bowel movements thereby preventing a build up of toxins.

Years ago the packaging featured a picture of a very fit man who probably got that way by running to the loo. smiling smiley

One more gem..My sister in law's father swore by them but he's dead now. sad smiley
June 27, 2006 09:51AM
Aha...the old Kruschen Salts trick! Way back, when I was a young thing, living in Sydney, my flatmate and I baked the most beautiful 21st birthday cake for one of our male flatmates. Being nasty-minded little Kiwi girls we iced the cake with a lovely thick icing to which we added a good quantity of Kruschen Salts. Needless to say, It had the desired affect and, of course we declined to partake of said cake....I can't believe I was ever so horrible!! I went on to marry that guy so I guess he must have forgiven us.
June 27, 2006 12:56PM
I know someone that has nearly finished his first bottle of Kruschen Salts with none of the above effects at all. Not helping his arthritis either!
Josie
December 28, 2008 04:20PM
Dear friends,

How can I buy that Kruschen Salts in Germany,do you know any representative there?
Do you know in how many countries is that medicine produced?I am interested of Belgium too - is there a representative in that country and how much costs the delivery?
Thank you!

Yonko Yonchev
Alt Fechenheim 78 A
60386 Frankfurt/Main
Germany

e-mail: jonko28@yahoo.de
December 28, 2008 09:23PM
Hello Yonko
I suggest you google 'kruschen salts' and then email the manufacturing company for the details you want. There are several sites that could be of help to you.
Good luck,
Marnie

Jennifer, I remember my father taking kruschen salts years ago, I don't know whether it worked for him, but he must have felt they helped, because he took them for many years.
At the time, I had no idea why he was taking the salts.
December 29, 2008 12:22AM
Thank you,Marnie!

I tried to find this medicine in Germany for my friends in Brusseles,Belgium,but everywhere they told me,that this salt is no product of Germany,in spite of I know,that it since 1935 just in Germany produced is.
I will try to find producers in Europe and will send my ask,as you write me.
Many thanks and have a happy New Year 2009!
With my best regards from Germany

Yonko
March 28, 2013 10:54AM
I have used kruschen Salt way back but now I am not able to get it . Can you please suggesst where can I get it in Pune, INDIA
Many Thanks.

Naresh
April 25, 2013 04:53AM
My mother has used Kruschen Salts for about 40yrs, she had a high colesterol level (about 14) and was told by her grandfather to use it. She is in her seventies now and her colesterol is normal. to which she owes it to Kruschen Salts.
July 16, 2013 09:12AM
i have been taking Kruschens daily, enough to cover a threepence i first morning coffee, for the past 15 years. it was recommended to ease the pain of a sore shoulder which i no longer have trouble with. it keeps me regular as well. any time i have not taken Kruschens, for a few days say, i feel sore all over.
August 31, 2013 01:16PM
Please guide me as to where I can get Kruschen Salt in India.
J1
September 01, 2013 01:13AM
Dave Naresh, you could buy them online from here [www.pharmacy-nz.com] and they'll send them to you.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.