Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Ten Egg Tricks (on U-Tube)

Posted by judym 
Ten Egg Tricks (on U-Tube)
October 06, 2017 05:32AM
Came across this a few weeks ago. Haven't got past the first recipe yet as enjoying so much.
He adds just chives and mozzarella; I also add very finely chopped Italian parsley, a little thyme and tasty cheese if I don't have mozzarella. Could add smoked paprika or really anything else. So easy; looks and tastes amazing!
Re: Ten Egg Tricks (on U-Tube)
October 06, 2017 08:46AM
Heres the link

[www.youtube.com]

Lots of interesting ways with eggs, thanks for sharing.

Im up tp 8 minutes and love the poached egg in glad wrap with basil and mozzarella.

Vanessa
October 06, 2017 09:46PM
OOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhh, Vanessa, you're going to have the manufacturers of that plastic-wrap stuff jumping up and down in fury over your use of their trade-marked name. Best edit your post quick-smart!

Personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about. You'd think said manufacturers would be happy their product is getting free exposure. Can it be so bad to have the name of your product become a household name, such as Hoover or Biro have become?
October 10, 2017 05:41PM
If you are looking for aplace for breakfast then you can check it here mystic best breakfast
October 10, 2017 11:17PM
Have started watching the egg tricks, and just finished watching no. 3. Will resume the rest later but so far what excellent ideas. Thanks for sharing ladies
October 12, 2017 01:12PM
Growing up in NZ Glad wrap is all I have ever called it, Ive never used any other word.
I call the metal stuff Tin foil too ;-)

Vanessa
October 12, 2017 01:55PM
Vanessa, the manufacturers of that particular brand of cling film have threatened Helen with legal action for the use of their trademarked brand name on her site. Please don't use it. Tin foil is fine, as it's a descriptive term and not a brand name.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.