Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Josh Emmett Recipe - Potato Salad

Posted by networkn 
Josh Emmett Recipe - Potato Salad
December 10, 2017 11:07AM
Hi.
I apologise if this is not allowed, just let me know.

Would someone by chance have a copy of Josh Emmett's cookbook that has a potato salad in it? We had it at a club event today and the person said the recipe came from a JE Cookbook but didn't say which one. I have not been able to find it online.
PM is ok if publishing it here breaches copyright. The salad had nutty little ball sprouts in it, but I am not sure if she substituted it or what.
Re: Josh Emmett Recipe - Potato Salad
December 10, 2017 09:59PM
Hi I have PMed you as I can't add the recipe file here for some reason. You will need to email me (it's on the Private Message) and I will send it that way. If it isn't the right recipe, I'd suggest going to the library to get the books out - I think it was in the Backyard Barbecue book
December 11, 2017 05:28AM
NameMaterialSizeNameShapeColorPackagingMOQDesignAdvantage
screen cleanerimported microfiber+silicone 7.5*7.5CM or customized size,silicone fidget spinner/silicon spinner fidget toytrifoliateany color1pc/gift box200PCScustomized designFDA Level,CE certificate,washable,environmentalChina Silicone Brush Egg
December 11, 2017 05:28AM
YANCHENG LQ Electrical & Mechanical Technology co., LTD. is a major foreign trade enterprise of wire drawing machines and all related machines and fitting parts. We are based on the manufacturing company of Jiangsu Nanhai wire & cable equipment company.

Participate in the exhibition

Participate in the exhibition

We are located in Yancheng that is a beautiful seafront city. We have devoted ourselves into the research and development of wire equipments, especially for the annealing units. Our design of medium & large annealing unit has been highly appraised by our client. With the demand of market, we have successfully designed and manufactured continuous aluminum annealing unit and meanwhile, we have obtained state patent of this unit.

our company

our company

Our partner

As a trade company, we have many factories to support us, such as wire drawing machine factory with the building area at 3000km; we also have a factory to support us the drawing dies which is located in Shanghai; the working shop supply drawing capstans etc.Wire drawing machines at various wire size, continuous annealing unit, drawing fitting parts, annealing fitting parts, drawing dies, and etc.China wf800 basket coiler
December 12, 2017 06:53AM
Found this recipe Andre. Maybe this one? [www.nzherald.co.nz]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.