Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Golden Buttermilk scone toast

Posted by Deb Beardsley 
Golden Buttermilk scone toast
June 04, 2012 02:25PM
Have heard the ads for this new bread but can't seem to find it. I am in CHCH - has anybody seen it on the shelves yet? Who is putting it out? Dying to try Helen's recipe for saucy chocolate bread pudding!!!
The Scone toasts should be in all Supermarkets (Pak n Saves, Countdowns and New Worlds) I've seen it in the bread aisle and also in display bins. If you can't find it I would ask customer service as they may not have restocked. I tried the Saucy chocolate bread pudding over the weekend - it was absolutely divine!!
Re: Golden Buttermilk scone toast
June 05, 2012 07:16AM
I bought this on line at Countdown in CHCH. The bread was too thick for my toaster but then I saw Helens recipe and tried that.It made a very nice apple bread pudding.
June 05, 2012 08:01AM
Deb, I bought it on Sunday at the Fendalton NW. The kids went nuts on it as they loved it so much! I was meant to get the Crumpet bread so was a bit annoyed until the kids started raving about it.
June 05, 2012 02:41PM
Thanks team - will keep my eyes peeled. Dying to try it - will try NW at South city. Countdown in south CHCH must be lagging behind. Bring on the reopenig of St Martins NW.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.