Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Banana baileys and white chocolate cake

Posted by Gaily 
Banana baileys and white chocolate cake
April 12, 2014 10:37AM
Please can someone give me the banana baileys and white choc cake recipe that was on radio live today, I can't ind it on food lovers. Thankyou
Re: Banana baileys and white chocolate cake
April 13, 2014 12:22AM
Gaily here is the recipe - it is such a good cake!
[www.foodlovers.co.nz]
April 13, 2014 01:31AM
Thanku so much Helen! I love your show!
April 15, 2014 12:17AM
Can someone tell me how long this cake will keep for please. Also with only half teaspoon baking powder is it like a chocolate mud cake in texture. Thanks for your help as I'm thinking of making it for Easter as I have a house full of visitors arriving.
April 15, 2014 02:13AM
Kay, the cake is fairly dense but in a good way. It is robust enough to withstand being iced and shaped.
I have emailed Nikki to ask about lasting distance but I would say it would last for a good week.
April 15, 2014 02:28AM
Thanks so much for that Helen. What flavour icing would you suggest, maybe flavoured with the Baileys or would that be too much?
April 19, 2014 02:56AM
could i also have the recipe for the baileys and white chocolate cake.I dont know where to find the recipe thanks
sue
April 19, 2014 08:10AM
marylew if you look at Helens reply to Gaily (the 2nd posting)there is a link that you can click on and that will take you to the recipe.
April 20, 2014 10:29PM
thank you sue I am new to this site .I have found it .No doubt practice will help me in future.Thanks again
sue
April 21, 2014 11:56AM
No problem marylew, and welcome to foodlovers. I find it so helpful and inspiring.
white chocolate
May 02, 2014 05:16AM
could someone please advise me as to what type of white chocolate or brand is best used for cakes and biscuits .
Thanks
May 04, 2014 01:44AM
Whittakers!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.