Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Comment changer les sonneries Apple Watch ?

Posted by Luxion 
Comment changer les sonneries Apple Watch ?
September 29, 2016 09:55AM
Le processus de modification des paramètres audio et de notification sur la montre Apple est assez simple et sans effort. Il peut facilement être exécuté en quelques étapes.

1. Le processus pour augmenter ou baisser le volume sur Apple Watch
2. La première étape du processus consiste à passer à l'option de paramètres disponible dans la montre Apple.
3. Maintenant, une option avec des sons et des sensations haptiques apparaît à l'écran, appuyez simplement dessus.
4. Puis sur l'écran la barre de volume apparaît, faire glisser la ligne vers la droite augmente le volume et celle vers la gauche diminue le volume.
Sonneries gratuites pour iphone

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2021 07:05AM by Luxion.
Re: Advice on improving chicken recipe I've been doing
September 29, 2016 10:16AM
what about adding some 3 asparagus stalks (it's just come in season) to the top of the cheese stuffing and secure with a toothpick
September 29, 2016 10:20PM
How about adding some finely chopped green olives to the cheese mixture. That would definitely give it a lift.
September 29, 2016 10:43PM
I googled recipes using Goats Cheese, and a common green accompaniment appears to be Spinach. I wonder if you cooked finely chopped onion and/or garlic and then add spinach until it just starts to wilt. Then process that in the blender and add to your Goats Cheese/Sour Cream/Cream Cheese mix? Or because you have a side of green vegetables, sun dried tomatoes or roasted capsicum finely chopped.

What you could do is instead of stirring either the green or red combo into your cheeses - is have them layered.

Gosh I am tempted to try this myself now, I am starting to drool!!
September 30, 2016 08:49AM
Tried to give some options, but site did not like some txt not sure why? So will try these and see if it posts.....

Wrap in bacon, always good apparently. Add cream cheese and basil pesto. Spinach, cheese, sundried tomatoes and garlic.
Mushroom and blue cheese....
October 01, 2016 04:25AM
Karen, I suppose you know the forum rejects the word In*ian due to so many spammers from that country. If that wasn't your problem, I've often had problems when typing the code for symbols like the degrees symbol (º). I just used the code for degress so will 'post' my message as a test to see if that is a problem. And the code for e with accent: é, and half: ½

Oh, well, obviously codes are not a problem then!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2016 04:26AM by Lorna.
October 01, 2016 04:51AM
Id make a tomato and caper sauce with lots of spice to cut the richness of the cream,cheese, sour cream.
I would also just use goats cheese. Its expensive and has a delicious flavour, i would think it would be much milder once you had mixed it with the other ingredients.
Or omit the goats cheese and add pesto to the mix.

Wrapping the entire thing in bacon would work too but its getting away from making it healthier.

Good luck, Im sure your GF will be very happy what ever you end up doing.
Vanessa
October 01, 2016 07:15AM
Lorna not really sure which word or combo of words I used that weren't liked, but basically a bit better worded reply with the same ingredients. Maybe just a glitch
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.