Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Cat food that doesn't stain?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Cat food that doesn't stain?
May 03, 2018 04:08PM
Hi,

I have a cat that is of the extremely furry variety. Given its excessive furriness, it is prone to frequent hairballs (despite frequent brushing, hairball reduction treats and nasty anti-hairball oily stuff). This in and of itself it not the problem however. The problem is that she has some deep psychological compulsion to only hork them on carpeted surfaces. Given that my apartment, despite having mostly hardwood floors, has *white* carpet in the bedroom, this is a problem. The food that my wife has fed her since she was a kitten was Kit'n'Kaboodle. The residue from that would create light reddish stains, and I noticed that the ingredients contained a number of artificial dyes. So I thought, maybe getting a dye-free food would improve the situation. I picked up some "Meow Mix", which claims to be free of artificial dyes, but the result is far from ideal. This food leaves *neon green* stains. I'm not even kidding, its like someone took a green highlighter to the carpet.The Spotbot is powerless against these stains, even with the oxygen booster (I have a feeling that stuff is a scam anyway). So I need to find something to feed this cat that won't have my bedroom carpet looking like polka-dot after a few more months?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
[arstechnica.com]
Cryptocurrency digital marketing

Thanks
Re: Cat food that doesn't stain?
May 05, 2018 08:57AM
Our cats love tinned tuna in water. Would this be an option? It is human food not cat food.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2018 08:58AM by Karen.
May 05, 2018 09:48AM
Why does every one of your posts have links at the bottom. I'm suspicious.
May 05, 2018 10:07AM
“Crypto currency digital marketing” is a pretty clear hint that it’s spam.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2018 10:07AM by TPANDAV.
May 05, 2018 02:39PM
TPANADAV, I need a "like" button for your post. Yes, spam a lam a ding dong in my opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.