Sparkling water on tap at home - YES!!!!!
May 21, 2019 11:25AM
So ive just been given a GREAT present - sparkling water on tap at home without being locked into refilling the EXPENSIVE Sodastream bottles.

So instead of a Sodastream I now have an AARKE - its basically the same as Sodastream BUT looked so much better and have a better mechanism for getting the buzz - one push in stead of 3 till it farts.

NOW the really cool thing is its hooked up to a 3.5kg bottle (New Wormald empty gas bottle) filled with compressed carbon dioxide (CO2). My husband needed to source an attachment so it would fit the AARKE (same attachment as the SS).

It should last me about 6 months!!!!! And to refill will cost about $30-40.

Ive got the AARKE on my bench top and the bottle underneath, we just . needed to drill a smallish hole in the bench - it seriously looks fantastic and after the initial outlay, will save me HEAPS of $$$$$ as well as saving the planet of plastic bottles.

Pics attached

Vanessa
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 8.24.07 PM.png (692.2 KB)
open | download - Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 8.24.20 PM.png (959.4 KB)
Re: Sparkling water on tap at home - YES!!!!!
May 24, 2019 12:02AM
Wow this looks great, those soda stream canisters disappear very fast and so expensive. I'm not sure I could empty enough under bench cupboard space for one though.
Re: Sparkling water on tap at home - YES!!!!!
May 28, 2019 04:30AM
Its transformed my life - I love knowing I have sparkling water when ever I want it - and cheaply not to mention saving plastic bottles.
Vanessa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.