Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Induction cookware

Posted by Memmi 
Induction cookware
November 30, 2019 02:34AM
I am soon to be moving to where the stove top is an induction one. Sadly I will have to get rid of my 53 year old copperbottemed saucepans, and buy new pans. Does anyone have any thought about which brands are good or otherwise. Any advice at all? Thank you.
Re: Induction cookware
December 11, 2019 05:02AM
A set of Z*p saucepans came with my induction top twelve years ago, and they are just as good as when I first got them. Use them all the time, but like you, I was sad to say goodbye to my copper bottom ones.
December 11, 2019 05:48AM
Our induction cooktop was installed in 2010 so coming up to 10 years soon and I have the Hampton and Mason brand of pots from Briscoes. All pots still look brand new.
January 05, 2020 02:49PM
I think market has a sweeping cookware brand enclosing a wide range of induction compatible cookware and also a vast range of not-so-induction compatible cookware.

The point is, how to locate the best pan in terms of power and performance as well as how not to confuse the irrelevant product with the relevant product.
And i think you should consider both sides likes what are the pros and what are the cons. so this guide will help you alot in choosing induction cookware. you can read Non Stick Induction cookware reviews by Kitcheniest
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.