Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Foodie quizzes

Posted by karena 
Foodie quizzes
June 11, 2020 12:25PM
I've just noticed these quizzes on the website. How do you do them? I've clicked on the illustration, but nothing happens...
Re: Foodie quizzes
June 11, 2020 10:57PM
Karena, you're clicking in the wrong place if you're clicking on the picture. Go down just a bit further and the words Take The Quiz are there. Once you click on those words, you'll be away laughing.
June 15, 2020 12:41PM
I've now enjoyed doing some of these, but for some reason they don't all have the 'take this quiz' link.
June 16, 2020 01:52AM
Thanks Karena, I will go and have a look.
It is a reminder that I should make some more.
They used to be a regular feature but did take a lot of time to do. smiling smiley
June 16, 2020 09:40AM
It's so long since we first did them that it's like tackling something completely new, and I get great satisfaction if I get most of the answers right. So no hurry to do any new ones, Helen! Maybe they just need to be re-promoted, especially to people who have joined the forum recently...
June 16, 2020 10:23AM
Out of interest I did a couple this afternoon and got a few more wrong than I would have liked. haha
June 17, 2020 01:26AM
I can’t find where to do a quiz at all, where on the pageis it?
June 17, 2020 02:33AM
Here is our quiz page, you can find a link at the bottom of the home page. I had forgotten how many were there. I am inspired to do a new one. Thinking of topics.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.