Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor

Posted by Jim 
Re: Toshiba TFP 1200 food processor
December 24, 2012 05:29PM
I am sorry could not keep that long, hence it was given out
January 24, 2013 01:55PM
hi nakema
do you still have a steel slicing blade? my model number is tfp1200eb - i assume this is the same machine!!
I have a Toshiba tfp 1200, the only thing wrong with it is a broken lid clip which means it will not engage and start!

I tried hard to find a replacement lid as It all worked so well, but had no luck.

Would someone like to buy it ? I am in UK .

Look forward to hearing from you.
I have 2 Toshiba TFP1200 processors. 1 is complete with bowl and all accessories including storage box. The other has no bowl but all other parts.
Willing to sell if anyone is interested.
I have a Toshiba 1200 food processor and need a replacement part turn screw on lid/feed tube. Can you help?
frances, i was just using my 31yr old toshiba food processor today making a lemon drizzle cake and it just died on me. i was going to dump it and i just had a brainwave to check the internet for spare parts and i came across this site. i live in fermanagh, n ireland. how much would u be asking for your toshiba?
Hello All, I am in the process of de-cluttering my aged mother's home and have discovered this machine in the cupboard. I do not recall her using it at all always relying on her trusty Kenwood Chef!
It is in very good condition if a little discoloured and works perfectly well. I have found no additional accessories so far but it comes complete with steel blade. I would be happy to sell it on plus postage etc. if any offers?
oops, sorry, forgot to say, based in East Sussex, UK.
Hi Frances,
Do you still have a food processor available? I actually just need a new seal for the lid, but would be happy to buy more parts if need be, as I guess bits will continue to fail!
Are you in NZ? I am in Auckland 021 262 1416 is my mobile.
Thanks,
Catherine
Among all the detecting activities, gold detecting is the most interesting one. It can not only relax both our mind and body, but also give us a big fortune if we are lucky enough. Next time when you feel bored, you can pick up a gold detector and have a try.

[www.detectorall.com]
Does anyone have the recipe book that came with the Toshiba food processer. We have moved and the good old recipe book has disappeared. I am after the carrot cake recipe, thats all!! My email address is lisa dot compton at xtra dot co dot nz

Thanks!!!
June 24, 2013 01:21AM
My mum has the toshiba TFP 1200 and has just broken the lid. She would be interested in buying a new lid if anyone can help. We are in NZ. Thanks and hope you can help!
August 18, 2013 01:53PM
Hi there would love to buy if it is still available. Thanks ryan. 0424149516 rsthompson1@bigpond.com
August 18, 2013 01:54PM
Hi there would love to buy if it is still available. Thanks ryan. 0424149516 rsthompson1@bigpond.com
I just need a lid with out the seal
Did you sell it
October 16, 2013 07:23PM
If anyone has the blade I would be pleased to buy it. I live in wales
December 10, 2013 01:21AM
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the Toshibas - I only really need the seal for the lid ( amazing after 22 years) but I would be happy to buy any replacement parts. I live in Wanganui.
December 18, 2013 10:48PM
I am just about to throw out my faithful Toshiba Food Processor as it has just packed in, but I have all the parts (blades, mixers etc) and recipe book, if any one is interested. I live in Ireland. Best wishes
December 20, 2013 11:08AM
I have 2 Toshiba TFP 1200 food processors for sale 1 is complete the other is missing the bowl. Replacements are impossible to obtain but someone may be interested in the parts.
December 22, 2013 06:59PM
Do you have the steel blade for the Toshiba? The plastic shaft on mine broke today after years of use & I would be interested in buying another one as the rest of the machine is fine. (I am in Yorkshire)
December 22, 2013 09:40PM
I am in New Zealand so I do not think it is very economic to send.
I am interested in buying the parts - are they still available?
December 30, 2013 04:15AM
what parts do you need? I would prefer to sell complete FP but do have some spare bits.
Hi,
I wonder if anyone has the plunger for the above . I live in the uk and love my machine, even though she getting on!!!
I'm after a lid for my 1200 food processor. There bit that clicks in for it to work has broken. Thanks Lynn pitcorn
I have just the parts and jug listed on Ebay under Toshiba TFP food processor parts
July 07, 2014 10:00AM
Hey there,

Normag, we got a Toshiba food processor yesterday and we short the grater and whip attachment. Do you still have yours for sale?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 10:01AM by KitchenDini.
July 22, 2014 06:33PM
Dear Jim, I do hope your new Kenwood was made in the UK and not in China. The UK ones last a lifetime whereas the others........................ cheap gucci belts cheap louis vuitton belts
Whatever, I wish you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
October 01, 2014 11:58PM
I have a Toshiba 1200. It does not switch on but it should be working again once you have established what the fault is ( switch probably) It comes with most peripherals and manual. You can have it for the postage. We live in Napier.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.