Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Instruction Manual - Breville Breadmaker

Posted by Dot 
Hi there,

Would anyone happen to have a copy of the instruction manual for a:

"Breville Bakers Oven Deluxe" breadmaker?

More than happy to pay for a photocopied version and postage etc...
The breadmaker along with the manual was loaned to me so I could try out some loaves etc.
Well I can't believe I've lost / misplaced the manual already ... :/

If you can help, please email me by clicking on my name above (in blue)

Thanks,
Dot winking smiley
I know how you feel Dot - I'm in the same boat.
i am also in the same boat !! Did you get a copy f so , I would be more than happy to pay for a photocopy and would be grateful for your assistance.
Thank you,
Eirian
EUREKA! I have found the Breville web-site, it's simply
[www.breville.com.au]

All their other instruction manuals can be found online, and you will need the model number of your appliance to find it. Also, a page comes up when you load in the model number asking you to give all your details. I simply put a comma in all the 'compulsory' fields as I saw no reason to give them these personal details when all I wanted was a manual. It worked OK.
Dot
Re: Instruction Manual - Breville Breadmaker
August 16, 2005 08:42PM
Thanks Lorna,

A few Foodlovers emailed me with numbers to call. If you are wanting to get hold of a particular manual just ring them but do have the Model number handy. There are heaps of them quite similar.

Here is the number 0800-273-845 (the one I called)
another number I was given was: 0800 253 007

I had a look at the website Lorna but the manual for my breadmaker model is not one of those listed unfortunately. As you say, it's excellent if your model is listed, as it can be downloaded direct from the website.

Regards,
Dot
Where can I obtain a replacement instruction booklet for Breville breadmaker Model No. BR1?
Michael, see my post above. Follow this link:

[www.breville.com.au]

Lorna
Dot
September 14, 2005 03:39AM
Hi Matt,

Just call 0800-273-845 with the Model Number of your machine and they will send one out to you - all free of charge too!

Cheers, Dot

I purchased a Breville Breadmaker from Trademe today with no instruction manual, so I went online to have a look for any information that could help me. This site has been so helpful. Thankyou Lorna.....

Hi,

I purchased a Breville Breadmaker Model No.BB380 with no instruction manual and I need one or any information that could help me to find one.
Unfortunately,this model is not listed on Breville's website.Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,

Carmen

June 04, 2006 10:12PM
Carmen, try clicking on the next model up, the BB420, it's very likely that your's will be similar and you can use the same instructions. If not click on the other BB models and see if they are similar. There is a picture and list of features as well as instructions for each model listed.
Hi all,

I was wondering if any-one could tell me how to set the timer of an older style breadmaker - BB200.

Hoping someone can help!

Cheers
Karla
Re: - Breville Breadmaker
June 15, 2007 02:45AM
My daughter borrowed my bread maker and did not remove the paddle and cleaned it before making another loaf now i can't get it out so i have soaked it and all sorts but to no avail and i was wondering if anybody could tell me how to get it out
June 29, 2007 05:25PM
Can anyone help me with a tel.no. in Australia where i could get information on the Breville BB200 & BB250 Bread Makers please??
Also are these very old machines??
Many Thanks Wendy
June 29, 2007 11:07PM
Try the web-address that appears a few posts earlier in this thread. If your model is not listed there, try emailing their customer care department.
Hi

Was also looking for a manual for the Breville Breadmaker BB380.

Here is the direct link to the manual [www.breville.com.au]

Tim
August 30, 2007 01:52PM
Hi Tim
Will this work for the BB370
Thanks
BR7 L MANUAL NEEDED. CAN ANY ONE HELP
Hi to all it is right you can get the manuals from Breville, that is if you don't mind forking out app $20 for the thing, I think that is a lot for something that should be free to download from the net, this is for most of the older manuals, the newer ones can still be got for free
cheers Kim
I have a Breville BB250 and I called the Australian Customer Service Line for Breville and they said that they could send me out a replacement manual for $18AUS as it was now an archived document as apposed to the ones free on the website. I asked if I could simply use the manual for the BB290 and she said yes it should be fine.

Breville's Customer service line can be reached at:
1300 139 798 - Australia
0800 273 845 - NZ
Re: Instruction Manuals - Breville Breadmaker +
February 24, 2009 12:51AM
Hi

I have instruction manuals for several bread machines, Breville, Sunbeam, Panasonic and Morphy Richards model numbers below:
Breville BB200, bb270, bb280, bb380, bb400, bb420
Sunbeam 4810, 5847, 5895
Morphy Richards IB48268
Panasonic SD250, SD-BT2P
ICE CREAM MAKERS:
Mistral Igloo MICM10
Sunbeam Gelateria GL8200-IB
Please email me if you require one of these:
mcavill1@optusnet.com.au

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2009 12:54AM by mcavill.
March 05, 2009 06:01AM
for EOINCHRIS

try soaking with cooking oil - same thing happened to me. I dabbed oil all aorund it and when that didn't work I poured some oil in and left it for a few days and was able to work it loose

good luck :-)
March 05, 2009 07:16AM
Hi

Please email me I have books for BB200 and BB270
mcavill1@optusnet.com.au

Regards

Mary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2009 07:17AM by mcavill.
March 05, 2009 07:25AM
Hi

This manual is not on the Breville site, so If you require any please email me:
mcavill1@optusnet.com.au

Regards

Mary

March 05, 2009 07:27AM
Hi

This manual is not on the Breville site, so If you require any please email me:
mcavill1@optusnet.com.au

Regards

Mary

April 15, 2009 11:05AM
Hi all, I recently purchased a breville breadmaker and tried the basic loaf recipe supplied in the instruction manual, but couldn't get it right. So I flipped open the trusty Edmonds and sure enough on page 22 they have a recipe. I found that I had to reduce the surebake yeast by half a teaspoon to 3.5tsp and water temp around 30 degrees C. Haven't brought a loaf since. I have been throwing in 1 Tbsp of mixed herbs.
mcavill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> I have instruction manuals for several bread
> machines, Breville,model numbers below:
> Breville bb270,
> Please email me if you require one of these:
> mcavill1@
> optusnet&#
> 46;com.au
>

Hi Could you please email me the manual for the above Breadmaker.

Kind Regards
Deb
Re: Instruction Manuals - Breville Breadmaker +
June 14, 2009 09:25PM
Deb, you are best to email mcavill1 direct as I have not seen this person on the forums since the post was placed. The email address is in the posting.
Hi

I have the BR7L instructions if anyone needs them.

Hello, would anyone have the manual for a Breville Breadmaster BR1, it belonged to my aunt who never used it, its in good condition & now I'm the proud owner but the instructions are missing, can you help, I have emailed breville but no luck, they said its discontinued & they couldnt help me, so........................
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.