Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

crepe pan for sale

Posted by arnya 
crepe pan for sale
November 22, 2005 06:26AM
if anyone is interested i have a crepe pan purchased from "a gourmet party" probably can even find its recipe book,never used it even tho I had the best of intentions,girlfriend has one and very simple to master.............
Re: crepe pan for sale
November 30, 2005 11:03AM
Do you still have this and how much are you asking for it.

Cheers Kaye
December 06, 2005 11:27PM
yes i still have it, $45 would be fine
December 07, 2005 01:52AM
Could you please email me your phone number to arrange details.
Thank you. Sally
January 07, 2008 03:26AM
Noticed you had a crepe maker. I am trying to find out how I can purchase some of the spice blends that the Gourmet Party Sales company used to sell. Do you know if they are still selling these or do you have a contact who sold you the pan? I live in New Zealand
January 10, 2008 12:17AM
Me too... I used to sell Gourmet in the lower North Island but have shifted and no longer have any Gourmet contacts. I tried ordering through the Australian Gourmet website but have had no reply. Emailed Heather Plummer in Auckland, the NZ Gourmet contact, but did not hear back from her either. Does Gourmet still exist here?
March 15, 2009 12:37PM
Am interested in purchasing a Goumet Crepe Pan> I first purchased the one I have at a Goumet cook ware party. It is rectangular shape measuring 260 x 160 cms and getting very tied. If anyone can help I will be very gratefull. Regards Kate

dontknow Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Noticed you had a crepe maker. I am trying to find
> out how I can purchase some of the spice blends
> that the Gourmet Party Sales company used to sell.
> Do you know if they are still selling these or do
> you have a contact who sold you the pan? I live in
> New Zealand

March 15, 2009 12:42PM
Hi Rachell,
I live in Australia and have made contact with a Goumet rep here. If you are still interested I may be able to help you with a contact.
Kate
March 15, 2009 11:23PM
Have finally found the NZ rep - www.gourmetlifestyle.co.nz
October 10, 2011 04:25AM
Please I need one - tell me how much you can sell yours to me. Thank you so much - phone 9209082
Cheers
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.