Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Smiley Faces

Posted by Judy 
Smiley Faces
December 31, 2004 06:58AM
Hi

How do I put those smiley faces into my message?

Judy
Re: Smiley Faces
December 31, 2004 07:43AM
Hi Judy,
Write your message and then click on the smiley face that you want to include from the line above the box, that you have typed the message on, a few unusual shapes will appear, in your message, that is ok, click Post, and then check your poeting in the thread, and hey presto, you should have a smiley face in your message.... does that make any sense??? Hope so.
Happy New Year,
Kaye.winking smileywinking smiley:p[s
December 31, 2004 07:44AM
Aplogies, that was meant to be posting... but you can start using poetry if you like!!!
Kaye.8)
December 31, 2004 08:50AM
Kaye

I'd like to know how to post smiley's or anything else for that matter from other sites, other than the smileys that helen/claire have made available please.

Regards
Sharon
December 31, 2004 07:51PM
Sharon

I use [www.bestsmilies.com] for a great selection. To insert them here, you should go to the web-site and see what I'm talking about (the instructions are there, anyway). Highlight the text beside the smiley, right click and 'copy', then come back to your post, right click & 'paste', and there you have it!

Lorna
December 31, 2004 10:35PM
Sorry Sharon, I misunderstood your question.
Kayewinking smiley
January 01, 2005 08:34PM
And wouldn't you know it? I spelt 'smilies' wrong in the web-address. Try [bestsmileys.com]

Hope it helps.

January 02, 2005 01:06AM

Thankyou Lorna

Regards
Sharon
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.