Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Family Wellbeing

Posted by Lorna 
Family Wellbeing
October 23, 2009 03:43AM
Dear Helen

I was shocked to hear of the trauma your family has been through this week and sincerely hope your teenager is well on the way to a full recovery. My thoughts are with you all. Do take care of yourself, too, because Mum is very important to the wellbeing of the whole family.

Lorna
Re: Family Wellbeing
October 23, 2009 04:17AM
Thanks Lorna, yes it has been a very traumatic week for us all.
Greta had surgery Sunday and is doing well but it is definitely a case of taking one day at a time.

Helen
October 23, 2009 04:58AM
My best wishes and thoughts are with you. All the best for a speedy recovery.
Regards
Sally
October 23, 2009 05:04AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a full and speedy recovery. As Lorna has stated, take care of yourself as well.

Regards,
Marnie
October 23, 2009 05:08AM
Hello Helen,
My thoughts are also with you and your family and wishing for Greta the very best possible outcome for her recovery.
Regards,
Dawn.
October 23, 2009 05:47AM
Add my thoughts to the list.
Please keep us posted when you can, but only after you have taken care of your loved ones and yourself.

Colleen.
October 23, 2009 06:34AM
Yes Helen, I am amazed that you managed to get a newsletter out. I am sure we don't mind being neglected for a week or two. Spend your time with your family not us. Let others take care of you and your family instead.
My thoughts are with you all and Greta as she recovers.

Stephanie
October 23, 2009 07:39AM
What a traumatic time you and your family have been through. I am sure that all the Foodlovers family join me in wishing a rapid recovery for Greta. All our thoughts and prayers are with you.

As the others have said, please look after yourself as well.

Margaret
October 23, 2009 08:44AM
Take very good care..my husbands family went through the same thing years ago without the"luxury" of time for surgery. I will wrap my prayer shawl around your family.
October 23, 2009 08:52AM
Helen, I was so very sorry to read in your newsletter about your daughter's emergency surgery. I trust all is now progressing as it should and that Greta is on the mend. My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.
October 23, 2009 09:02AM
Hi Helen

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and especially Greta.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Gail E
October 23, 2009 10:21AM
My thoughts are with you in what must be an unbelievably stressful time for you and your family. Draw strength from the many friends you have here and please do not neglect your own wellbeing.
October 23, 2009 10:22PM
What a worrying time for you Helen. Glad to hear things are improving.
My thoughts are with you.
October 24, 2009 04:29AM
Wow Helen,As an ICU nurse I know how frightening it must have been for you all.

Am so pleased all has gone well.

Big Hugs to you all.

Judith
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.