Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

It works!

Posted by Chris 
It works!
November 28, 2017 12:13PM
Today, out of idle curiosity, I clicked on the words 'Last Post' on the right of posts and I was so pleased to see that clicking on it got me straight away to the last post instead of to the beginning. Great stuff, thank you.
J1
Re: It works!
November 30, 2017 09:33PM
Oh yes, same here, thanks!
Re: It works!
December 03, 2017 11:01AM
Yes, like you Chris I discovered quite by accident that the problem had been fixed and had meant to post but I have been away for a few days.

Makes life a little easier.

Regards,

Barbara Anne
Flies
January 23, 2018 06:35AM
Has anyone come up with any suggestions to keep flies from leaving lots of marks on windows?
Tried everything - EasyTraps which work well to keep some flies outside - with a mixture of orange juice and sugar mixture. Have tried growing herbs at door of house to keep them away.

Have tried the litte raquets which zap them with an electirc shock which is helpful to a certain extent but would like any other suggestions.
It has been suggested that cleaning the windows and wiping down window sills with a mixutre of disinfectant (Dettol) and water can be useful.
We live on a farm and as soon as we open doors and windows, we have them coming in.
If anyone has any good ideas, I would be very grateful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.