Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Foodlovers viewing - any issues?

Posted by helen 
Foodlovers viewing - any issues?
September 18, 2019 07:08AM
Hi, we are in the process of making some changes on foodlovers and making sure that pages are running as they should be.
I know that on my phone I am scrolling more to access the forum which I will talk to Ian about.
If you have any issues then please let me know and we will address them.

thanks
Re: Foodlovers viewing - any issues?
September 18, 2019 08:26AM
Yes, I have the same issue with my phone - I have to scroll down through a lot of recipe photos and advertisements to get to the forum. It's fine on my tablet and desktop. (All are Apple devices)
J1
September 18, 2019 08:37AM
The time it takes to get to "Last Post" when you've clicked on "Last Post" is slightly delayed (it used to be instant).

smiling bouncing smileytongue sticking out smileyeye rolling smiley The emojis aren't working - they come out looking like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2019 08:38AM by J1.
September 18, 2019 12:51PM
When I 'enter' the site I get a This is embarrassing message - i navigate through it successfully tho'
September 18, 2019 02:03PM
The kung pao photo is huge, as are some of the ad photos... this leads to easy more scrolling.
September 18, 2019 10:32PM
I have emailed Helen with my issues. I use an IPad and each time I go into the forums either the main page or each topic it shoots back up to the top and I have to scroll down through the latest recipe photo and the ads.

I don't mind doing this the initial time I enter the forum area, but not after every action.
September 19, 2019 01:33AM
I'm currently using my little Windows 10 dual laptop/tablet with no problems that can be attributed to Foodlovers, though it does have some annoying quirks of its own.

My main laptop hard-drive died a few days ago and is in "hospital" having a transplant to a solid-state drive. Fortunately, I backed up my drive weekly so hopefully everything will be able to be transferred to the new drive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.