Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Posted by Lyn V 
A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS
December 23, 2022 09:59AM
I would like to wish all of Helen's followers of food a very happy Christmas, may you have a wonderful day.
Re: A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS
December 23, 2022 09:24PM
Thankyou.
Have a wonderful Christmas everybody. May 2023 be a better year for all.
December 23, 2022 10:36PM
Season's Greetings to all our members. May the New Year bring you joy and happiness.
December 24, 2022 02:17AM
Merry Christmas to fellow Foodlovers. Wishing youn all the best for 2023. May not only both your bellies and glasses be full, but also your hearts full of Xmas spirit.
December 24, 2022 07:22AM
Best wishes for a very happy Christmas to you all.
December 24, 2022 08:26AM
A happy and peaceful Christmas to you all, and if you are hosting a festive gathering may all your dishes be washed by your guests while you sit back and enjoy the rest of the day or night. May your leftovers be sufficient for two meals only (apart from trifle or Tiramisu, which can be allowed to continue for many days) and may your Boxing Day book be gripping.
December 25, 2022 03:01AM
Merry Xmas all from very, very cold Canada. Wishing you all a COVID-free 2023, hoping that the pandemic years are behind us and that life will return to normal..
December 25, 2022 04:09AM
TPANDAV Hahaha, I needed that laugh after buying blueberries yesterday from my local NW. Lovely berries but so they should be at $6.99 for 125g. The punnets remain the same price. 150g has shrunk to 125g and I was curious enough to count them. One berry cost 10 cents. Unbelievable. They were however enjoyed with raspberries and strawberries from the garden which countered that bit of price gouging a little.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.