Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

A Sentence A Day Journal

Posted by Heather F 
A Sentence A Day Journal
December 03, 2016 02:01AM
I was given one of these last night when I caught up with two lovely friends for dinner, and it's such a fabulous thing!
It's small enough to keep in your handbag, although mine will live on the beside table. It lasts for 3 years, you can start at any date and each page has 3 lots of 20__ for the years, and 3 lines under each year for your one sentence for that day and year - hope this makes sense.
Each page is headed by a question and today's one is; what's one project you'd like to start right now? And tomorrow is: who did you eat dinner with last night? There is a different question each day/page, such as: what inspires you? And what made you smile today?
It will be fun filling it in each day, and being able to look back over previous years and see what I was doing back then,
Re: A Sentence A Day Journal
December 03, 2016 11:13PM
What a good idea and what a great gift for someone who has everything and is hard to buy for.
December 04, 2016 03:25AM
It's a great idea and I will look around for one of those.
DK
December 09, 2016 12:18AM
That's such a brilliant idea. if anyone comes across where to buy one, please let us know.
December 09, 2016 09:07AM
I've found out where to get these but rather than put it on FL and Helen gets a letter, pls feel free to PM me smiling smiley
December 09, 2016 11:16PM
And today's question is one that is really making me think: when was the last time you were so excited you couldn't sleep?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.