Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Weather by the moon

Posted by Doreen 
Weather by the moon
November 04, 2004 01:25AM
Hi
last night in the late news on TV1 there was a story about an NZ man who can predict the weather for about a year ahead. By studying the moon I have been told that he has a web site. Does anyone have it or his addy Thanks Doreen

jen
Re: Weather by the moon
November 04, 2004 02:14AM
I can't help with a web site address, but how about checking out the nzoom.com, or TVNZ? Perhaps someone could help there?
jen
November 04, 2004 02:31AM
The guy is Ken Ring and his web site is www.predictweather.com. I followed his predictions for a month a few years back and was amazed at how accurate he was (far better than the usual weather forecast). However, shortly after this I checked out his predictions for a long weekend and he got it very wrong, so I lost interest. He claims to get it 80% right, so I guess that's not too bad. I like to use a barometer for daily weather.

November 04, 2004 02:45AM
Hi Doreen, I wrote his web site down. I didn't have much luck. But then I don't profess to be a whiz at the computer. www.predictweather.com hope you have luck with this one.
sharon
November 04, 2004 03:00AM
He seems to be right alot, he predicted snow in late October and we got 5 cm I`m talking inland from Timaru here.
If you go to his web site he will send you his predictions for the month.
So far he says Christmas day is looking good but not New Years Eve.!!!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.