Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

'Name and shame' online - YES!!!!

Posted by Renée 
'Name and shame' online - YES!!!!
December 12, 2004 09:02PM
Small excerpt from an article in the NZ Herald this morning:

"Companies with poor customer service take note - your sins are about to be broadcast on a website that seeks victories for unhappy customers. The website <www.notgoodenough.org> is being launched in NZ this week after two successful years in Australia where it has become a household name......."

The whole article is too long to type but in view of the genuine complaints we have seen on these forums I imagine that the website will create enormous interest for the contributors here!!

Go get ' em girls/guys!!!!! grinning smiley
Re: 'Name and shame' online - YES!!!!
December 12, 2004 10:35PM
Gosh - what a great idea.

Looking forward to it - the old "word of mouth" thing always comes back to "bite on the bum" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out that Nelson restaurant we all heard about recently.
Thanks for that address. Sounds brilliant ~ I am all for it.
December 13, 2004 06:57AM
Precisely Raewyn - that's exactly what I was thinking myself. Plus the concerns of Lorna (I think it was - sorry if I'm wrong) about the Dolmio and canneloni!!!

Heard on the radio that the website is being officially 'launched' tonight - whatever that means!!
Raewyn G
December 13, 2004 07:03AM
Thanks Renee for letting us know. That might mean another 1/2 hour on the computer!!!!! O Dear!!!!:}
December 13, 2004 08:16AM
Hi Renee
I heard the lady from the site being interviewed on radio on my way home from work and thought I would look it up but had forgotten the web address by the time I got to log on so thanks I will investigate as it sounded interestingl
December 13, 2004 08:40AM
As it's only being launched tonight perhaps we won't be able to log on until tomorrow Lesley??

Haven't tried yet but I reckon the website will thrive - it certainly will make all sorts of people who are so-called goods and services providers pull up their socks and put their best feet forward - to coin two phrases :-o

December 13, 2004 07:58PM
Just a small reminder: to make your link clickable, you must put the whole site address between the < >; ie [www.notgoodenough.org]

Thanks for the tip re this new site, but I for one will certainly make sure of my facts before I 'put pen to paper' and name names. Note the silly mistake I made re the Dolmio fat grams and percentages!!

Lorna
December 13, 2004 08:54PM
But you were not mistaken about the numer of canneloni in the picture Lorna - that WAS misleading :}

I did put the <> before and after the website but as I typed it from the paper and didn't copy and paste I forgot the http bit - silly megrinning smiley

December 14, 2004 03:47AM
that link is for the Australian website obviously - is there one specific to NZ????
December 14, 2004 04:27AM
I was wondering the same,Irene.They are all Australian business's!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.