Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Christmas Nativity figures

Posted by Jeanette2 
Christmas Nativity figures
December 13, 2004 10:11PM
Hi, can anyone help me please. we are looking for a set of figures - Mary, Joseph and a baby Jesus, for our grandchildren. They must be plastic and inexpensive so breakages wont matter. Iv looked everywhere in Tauranga. If anyone knows where I can get some or can get some for us it would be wonderful. We expect to pay around $5 as we bought some a few years ago for less than that.
Do hope someone can help.
Regards, Jeanette

Cath
Re: Christmas Nativity figures
December 14, 2004 01:10AM
I guess that by everywhere you have even looked in Christian Book shops??? How about ringing a church and asking them if they know where you might get some.

Just a thought.

Have a nice day!
December 14, 2004 04:25AM
A Christian book shop or Trade aid shop
December 14, 2004 10:47AM
We have tried Christian bookshops, but they are mainly in a set, not individual pieces, and they are also china and expensive. We have also tried $2 shops and op shops. Havent tried Trade Aid yet though. Thats a good idea, thanks. Also asking our church.
Thanks for your help.
Regards, Jeanette
Cath
December 14, 2004 08:29PM
I had a look at our Chirstmas shop here yesterday but they to although very nice were very expensive and more in sets. I will keep looking!!!
December 14, 2004 10:05PM
thank you Cath, I appreciate it. We're still looking too.
Regards, Jeanette
December 15, 2004 02:30AM
Try Farmers - I was in there in the weekend and they had some nativity figures - I am not sure how much they were or if they were plastic though sorry!

Not much help I'm afraid!

Cheers, Wilma
December 15, 2004 03:03AM
Have you looked in Bernies Bazzar over at the Mount or to save time give them a ring and see if they have them. Also apart from the $2 shop did you look in the shop opposite the Farmers. I cant think what its called but its a cheap cheap shop that sells everything.
Sue
December 15, 2004 04:43AM
I saw a set in the Warehouse today for $9.99. It lit up (using batteries)
December 15, 2004 06:41AM
hi, Trade aid had sold out, havent tried Farmers or the place opposite yet, the Warehouse one weve seen but its a set, not individual figures. Thank you everyone for being so helpful.
Regards,Jeanette
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.