Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

have a chuckle

Posted by Raewyn 
have a chuckle
December 19, 2004 12:11AM
Beetle gave me this wonderful site to find quotes.

Found this one and wanted to share it with you all.

"A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" - Eleanor Rousevelt

Neat eh - just thought it might give you a smile and help you thru another busy day of Xmas prep.
Raewyn G
Re: have a chuckle
December 19, 2004 12:43AM
Was out last night Raewyn, and my tea bag has been well and truly squeeeeeeezed!!!!!!!sad smiley I'm not well today!!!!! Someone is playing the drums in my head!!!!! I think his name is Coruba!!! I wanna go back to bed but I've just got up.........O Dear!!!!!sad smiley

December 19, 2004 10:04PM
Never again, huh, Raewyn ???????
Yeah, right. !
Raewyn G
December 19, 2004 11:21PM
I had one of Raewyn's Rum truffles in the afternoon. Hair of the Dog, I think.......... put me right.
I've been saying never again for the past 25+ years. I know what I like.....shame it doesn't like me the same.........what a bugger!!!!!!
Trying to catch up today, on my lost day yesterday. Have the choc mint truffles and pav's made this morning. Better rattle on for the rest of the day and I might be looking more organised. The stress is awful!!!! Can't cope!!!!! Back to work wednesday for 6 days on the trot, so have to do everything today and tomorrow. It'll probably be all over and I'll be still trying to get organised. :}
December 20, 2004 05:26AM
I know I told you they had real Rum in them - but wasn't expecting you to have to use them for "hang over purposes".

Much more tastier than Asprin tho eh?

Hope you are feeling better - esp by Thurs when I'm back at work.

Hang in there...................
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.