Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Gift ideas - 20 yr old girls

Posted by Janet or Emma 
Gift ideas - 20 yr old girls
December 20, 2004 07:29PM
Help please - I need some inspiration for a couple of girls - around $20 or several smaller gifts - I've been so impressed with ideas on the other thread. Thanks, Janet
karen
Re: Gift ideas - 20 yr old girls
December 20, 2004 09:20PM
A voucher, I know this seems impersonel, but they can choose what they want after christmas and in the sales, more bang for their bucks so to speak. It could be a pharmacy voucher or a clothing shop that they like, a music/ book voucher. May be even some type of beauty treatment voucher.
December 21, 2004 12:26AM
I'm not 20...........I wish !!! 63 in fact. But a couple of years ago I recieved a voucher for Unichem and I had so much fun choosing my own gift. Last year I gave all my female Rellies the same and they were so delighted.
Books are so expensive now, so is the Body shop, with your $20 in mind. But many little treasures in the Chemist shops. Cheers and Merry Xmas to all the fellow foodies.
THANKS so much to Helen et al who organised this fab site.
Jo
December 21, 2004 02:32AM
If they drink alcohol, shops like "living and giving" have a bucket containing all of the ingredients you need (apart from the alcohol) to make your own slushies (ie, pina colada) - just add alcohol and stick in the freezer. It makes 10 good sized drinks and is about $19
December 21, 2004 03:51AM
How about a voucher to have her eye lashes tinted or brows done.
Jennifer
December 21, 2004 05:48AM
You can get really cool sunglasses cases. Also, sometimes a little mirror for handbags/bags. A nice calendar for their room. A coffee mug with appropriate picture - piano keys/musical notes for someone who plays the piano, an Italian scene for someone who wants to travel, etc. Also, there are some funky drinking glass sets around. Covered clothes hangers. Pen sets that write in silver, gold, etc, plus note sets/post-its etc. A couple of expensive fashion mags they could dream over. Sorry, no more time to think at the mo! Good luck
December 21, 2004 05:51AM
Well im 19 and a student so I would appreciate something I would not usually buy for myself such as nice moisturiser or little nic nac things for my house such as a nice photo frame or vase. You cant really beat chocolate either for most females or some nice treats put together with a bottle of wine? I would like a gift voucher for somewhere such as the warehouse.
Just a few ideas, merry christmas.
Ceri
Well done ladies, thanks.winking smiley Janet
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.