Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

New to site

Posted by Zeetra 
New to site
December 21, 2004 12:45PM
Hi all,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

I heard of this website from another forum I belong to.

I am 31 years old. I am married to Chris who is 29 today.

We have to beautiful children Alexander (alex) will be 3 on the 18th of Jan and Abigail (Abi) will 1 on the 19th of jan.

I am looking forward to joining in your topics.

Zeetra
Re: New to site
December 21, 2004 08:49PM
Hi Zeetra,

Another NZP member who has discoved this great site. smiling smiley Wilm and myself regulary use both sites.

I'm sure you'll be amazed at the vast amount of combined knowledge there is, on a huge range of topics.

Welcome aboard.

Linda.
December 21, 2004 08:51PM
Welcome Zeetra, looking forward to your contributions.

Linda, share with us all, what is the NZP site?

Lorna
Lyn
December 21, 2004 09:04PM
Welcome Zeetra, we are a diverse lot some wonderfully knowledgable, others very helpful but all have the love of good food & cooking we bounce of one another wonderfully, Helen the person who started this site off has a lovely on line shop that has a variety of wonderful food, books & miscelleanous goods. Enjoy & we look forward to hearing more from you.
December 21, 2004 10:04PM
hi Linda, can you let us have the thread to the NZP site please.
Thanks, Jeanette
December 21, 2004 10:20PM
HI Zeetra,

Welcome to Foodlovers Zeetra! Wilm here (I'm from NZPF too!) Thought it must have been you when I saw your name - can't be too many Zeetra's around (my name is the same.......although your's is quite pretty, Wilma is the pits!)

You will love it here - Helen has got such an awesome website here. The best recipes and the loveliest people! I have got some great recipes from here and I will admit to logging in here quite a few times in the day!

Cheers, Wilm
December 22, 2004 12:31AM
Hi all,

Thanks for the lovely welcome.

Yes Linda, Wlim and myself belong to the New Zealand Parenting Forum.

We have all met some wonderful women and sometimes men on this site, we get great advice on our children etc and we are all there to support each other when we sad or happy with the likes of a birth.

The site is

[groups.msn.com]

Join it, you will love it.

Zeetra
December 22, 2004 01:22AM
:}
A BIG welcome Zeetra,

Some of us are quite crazy, like me, but we all love this site. Very helpful folk but also fun !
Lynne
Cheers
December 22, 2004 08:17AM
Welcome aboard Zeetra, its is wonderful to have you.
Kindest Regards
lisa
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.