Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

3 More Sleeps!!

Posted by Irene 
3 More Sleeps!!
December 21, 2004 10:43PM
3 more sleeps to go, 3 more sleeps to Santa - 3 more sleeps til the big fat fella comes down your chimney and drinks your beer - 3 more sleeps to Santa!!!!
Re: 3 More Sleeps!!
December 22, 2004 12:25AM
I'm counting sleeps to Melbourne and some peaceful time away from the maddening phones, crazy drivers and rude people around. I only have 5 sleeps to go and then its bliss. I have a good book and will no doubt find some more between Melbourne & Adelaide but am looking forward to some tramping in the Flinders and cool walks along the beaches.!!!!! At least the weather might be a bit more settled over there than here. Today its been fine, raining, blowing, cold and now the suns out again!!!! but the black clouds are threatening.

Helen CB
December 22, 2004 02:20AM
Happy Holidays Helen..........
December 22, 2004 02:26AM
Helen... enjoy!!!! I am sure you will have a lovely time and great foodie places to visit etc etc etc. Think of us freezing our buns off over here - gosh, I hope this weather improves - I am sick of wearing winter clothes!!!
December 22, 2004 02:45AM
Thank goodness almost 3 year old Daisy can't read!! She is horrified that some big fat man dressed in red is coming into her house when we are all asleep!
Can't say that I blame her on that one!
I have reassured her that mum and dad will meet him at the door and not let him into her bedroom!

Have a lovely Christmas and lets hope that we get more than a glimpse of sunshine and warmth!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.