Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Team International breadmaker

Posted by angie 
Team International breadmaker
August 11, 2005 10:48PM
Hi

I have a team international breadmaker and have lost the instuctions. I would love to hear from anyone with any instructions and or recipes

Many thanks

Angie x
Re: Team International breadmaker
August 12, 2005 09:42PM
Never heard of that brand. Which country are you in? Have you tried searching the web-site of the manufacturer?
September 22, 2005 06:12PM
Hello,

I'm the operations controller for Team International in the UK.

If you let me know (email address above) what model you have, it should be a BBA...... on a label on the base of the machine and I can email or post a book out to you.
September 22, 2005 10:00PM
I have lost the instructions for my team international breadmaker, BBA 4G.
I would be very thankful if you could send me a book. Thank You.
Hi Matt

I saw your response to an email earlier this year. I too have lost my instructions for my BBA1-G.

If you could email a copy of the instructions I would be really very grateful.

Thank you

Sylvia
Hi there

Like many others, my mother has lost her instruction and receipe book for her team international BBA4G bread maker.
i would be really grateful i you could let me know how i could get replacements

many thanks

jane ellis
October 24, 2005 08:44PM
Read the previous messages about Team International breadmakers and you'll find the post by Matt Smith will help you. Email Matt direct by clicking on his name in blue.
November 23, 2005 05:17PM
please could u tell me where i can buy a team international breadmaker recipe book i have lost my manuel. thanx
November 23, 2005 06:13PM
Hi I have lost my instructions to my breadmaker. The model No. is BBA 4G. Please could you email me some more instructions. Thanks Julie
I too have lost my instructions to my breadmaker. The model is BBA 1G.

Having looked at all the similar requests, I tried to email Matt Smith, of Team International, but can't seem to make contact as my Apple Mac sends it straight to .mac mail and I do not have a .mac account. Can somebody please help? Thanks, Carol
January 05, 2006 11:55PM

Hi Matt:

I was recently given a Team International bread maker BBA IG but it had no instructions. Would it be possible for you to e-mail them to me please? I am looking forward to trying out the bread maker.

Kind regards
Jane

Hi

It seems that I am not the only one to loose my instructions !!!
My breadmaker is knocking on a bit, I am afraid so wether you can help I dont know
The no is BBA 1 G (0.7kg)

I hope you can help me
Thanks again

Maralyn Williams
Fareham
Hants
Hi Matt. My wife has lost instructions and recipe book for her BBA 1g breadmaker .I would be greatful if you could Email a copy to me.

many thanks.
Hi
I have a Team breadmaker and would like to purchase a new pan. Could anyone supply any contact details for Team International.
Many Thanks
dear Matt,

I too have a bread maker I have just got out of the loft and its a BBA 1G. Of course I don't have the instructions, and the original box has the Xmas decorations in it!! Please oh Please could you send me a copy of the intruction manual. thanks you so much
Pam Brettell
November 08, 2006 11:51AM
angie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> I have a team international breadmaker and have
> lost the instuctions. I would love to hear from
> anyone with any instructions and or recipes
>
> Many thanks
>
> Angie x

Hello,

Please just click on my name above and let me know by email which model you have and I will gladly send a book to you.
Hi i have just been given a new bread maker as my old one has worn out but when the old one was thrown out some one left the instruction in the box. my new one has no instruction ether so can some one send me the instructions and some resipes please the modle is BBA 1G

Thank you so much also when i get to useing it any resipes i find out i will seend you.
please will you send me a new set of instructions for my team breadmachine model bba-1g.thankyou
August 21, 2009 11:27PM
Linda, how about you look at the message a couple above yours for the email address to send to for a manual. Or if your finger won't allow you to scroll up a few inches, here's the website which you could have found if you'd Googled Team International.
[www.teamuki.com]
November 01, 2009 08:15PM
i have been given a breadmaker with no instructions.could someone please send me instructions for team international dual drive breadmaker model BBA 4G. many thanks.
Dear Team International breadmaker

I'd like to ask for help that we have an old bread and lost 10 BBA ZWT use. I would like to get this.

Thank you

Oliver
Dear Team International breadmaker

I'd like to ask for help that we have an old bread and lost 10 BBA ZWT use. I would like to get this.

Thank you

Oliver
May 08, 2010 01:06AM
Hi Everyone.

I just inherited a Team BBA 1G model Breadmaker. Sadly, I didn't inherit the manual! If anyone knows where I can download one or who to contact, I would be extremely greatful.

I have tried emailing Matt at team UK, but the email bounced back, so I'm assuming he is no longer working there.

Thanks

Yikesshaggy
May 08, 2010 10:35PM
Here's the website AGAIN. Be great if people read the posts, the information is all in there!
[www.teamuki.com]
May 08, 2010 11:25PM
Clicking on the previously mentioned link took me to [www.teamuki.com] and the manual is impossible to find

The link Matt kindly sent me earlier today took me straight to the BBA 1G manual (pdf) which is here [www.teamuki.com]

I DID read the previous posts Lorna, but the link wasn't the same.

Regards

Yikesshaggy
cooking
May 20, 2010 11:45PM
I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be
sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with
everyone.

Cooking

Hi, you can get every Team International manual here:
[manualfox.com]
December 26, 2011 08:50PM
Hi,i have lost my instructions for my BBA 1G breadmaker,please could you email the instructions if possible.

Thankyou
January 04, 2012 03:13PM
Dear Matt, I saw your reply to a query about the Team International Breadmaker, and that you are the UK operations controller for the Company. I have a BBA 1G (0.7) and the drive belt has gone. I wonder if you can advise me how to get a replacemnt, please?
Thanks,
Mike.
P.S. Happy New Year!
Seriously people, can you not read? Matt has told you what to do - email him! Don't keep asking for him to send you the manual!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.