Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Bluedine frypans

Posted by Danandhan 
Bluedine frypans
November 30, 2014 02:47AM
Has anyone bought one of these. I am sick of buying non stick frypans and they just don't last. We do use one every day. I want one to last and continue to be non stick. Any recommendations?
Re: Bluedine frypans
November 30, 2014 03:16AM
The best non-stick pans that I know are the Circulon Infinite range. They are anodised rather than coated and the surface does not flake off. I have a large frying pan that I use about twice a day and it shows no signs of deterioration after about a year of heavy use.
November 30, 2014 03:20AM
18 months ago I bought a deep pan that I would recommend it never sticks, I do not need any oil whatsoever. I use it almost daily from stir fry's to baking a pudding or a roast in. It is a family size & even tho' there are only two of us it is fine. It will also take sugar at a very high heat if you want to make caramel, toffee or something like that. The only thing is it is heavy but it does have a small handle thing on the opposite side of the handle to grip with. The other thing I like about it is the handle comes off easily for putting into the oven or under the grill.
I bought mi e from the Food Show & it is a Woll brand made in Germany.
November 30, 2014 05:36AM
Lyn V that type of fry pan is what i am looking to buy soon.Do you you think it might sell online or a food show special?
November 30, 2014 06:06AM
Marylew I can't post the link here (on the iPad) but you can purchase online at www.wollcookware.co.nz
November 30, 2014 06:18AM
Thank you Irene can do
November 30, 2014 09:27PM
I have also just read that Stevens have Circulon on sale for 3 days. Here is the online link

Just further to bluedine/stonedine etc.... I remember a few weeks ago catching a tail end on Fair Go regarding one of these pans that did not perform as shown on TV. Not sure which, so possibly they are not the bees knees as the ads make them out to be????
November 30, 2014 11:40PM
I may have the wrong end of the stick, but my husband said he watched a demonstration with something like an egg being cooked in one of those pans and the egg stuck. I didn't see the programme but my husband did mention something about the temperature of the pan being hotter than what is recommended.
Not much help, just thought I would point it out.
December 01, 2014 12:33AM
I recently bought a Brabantia frying pan from Briscoes and it is the best I have ever used. Does not need high heat to cook. Cleans up instantly and is not too heavy as I have an injured wrist. It has a white inner coating rather than the usual black. Best ever pancakes and omelettes.
December 01, 2014 03:02AM
I have 3 Woll products, a deep saucepan, a wok and a teppenyaki plate. Absolutely brilliant. We have had the wok for about 3 years now and its as good as new. They are located in Tauranga and well worth the money spent on them.

Helen B.
December 01, 2014 09:47PM
I have just received an e-mail from the distributors for specials they are doing right now here is their web site... showtv.co.nz if it doesn't work for you PM me with your e-mail & I will forward it on to you.
December 03, 2014 09:33PM
Lyn, if you're going to type the URL (web address), you must put "http:// www." (without the space after the slashes and without the quotation marks) before the rest of the address to make it a clickable link. On the other hand, you can go to the page you want, left click the words in the address bar to highlight it, right click and select 'copy', then go to where you want the clickable link to appear and right click, select 'paste'. I hope this is helpful for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2014 09:35PM by Lorna.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.