Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Old Fashion Bacon & Pie Dish

Posted by anne1955 
Old Fashion Bacon & Pie Dish
March 12, 2010 07:43AM
Hi People gosh I am so thrilled I found this place smiling smiley Can anyone help me with a real old fashion pie dish..they where made in different shapes and sizes...Lucky I still have my smaller square one, but sadly as a person who is happy to share the things I own..I have lost my round and oblong one....they look like they are made from something like bird netting but had little legs on them have seen some but not like the one I have...can send you a picture...would love to replace my lost ones and will by at realistic price sadly I don;t earn much and always feed others at work as well as family and friends any shape size would be great...thanks Anne
Re: Old Fashion Bacon & Pie Dish
March 12, 2010 01:13PM
Have a look in 2nd hand shops and places like Hospice, salvation,church shops and also check trademe.

Jean
March 12, 2010 08:26PM
Sorry, Anne, I can't help you but neither can I imagine a pie dish being made out of something like bird netting. You can upload pictures here by using a file transfer programme like FlikR. The instructions are one of the first posts on the Foodlovers Chat forum.
March 12, 2010 10:02PM
Hi Jean Do that on a regular basis..thanks
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.