Cookbooks for sale
December 02, 2002 06:48AM
Being an ex-chef I tend to collect cookbooks, but have reached saturation point with some recent purchases, so I'm parting with the following.
The books are $2 Each and must be either picked up or you pay postage. Feel free to contact me directly at: favouritecakes(at)hotmaildotcom

'Mastering the Art of French Cooking' Volume 1 by Simone Beck, Louisette Bertholle and Julia Child. 768 pages, small paperback.

'Mastering the Art of French Cooking' Volume 2 by Simone Beck and Julia Child. 762 pages, small paperback.

'Cordon Bleu Baking ' - contains Breads, buns, scones, regional and traditional baking, coffee breads, pastries, special occasion cakes, sponges, american cakes, biscuits etc. 159 pages, small hardcover.

'The Theory of Catering' by Kinton, Ceserani & Foskett, Suit student training in chef/hospitality industry. 492 pages, heavy medium softcover.

'Iced Delights' by Shona Crawford Poole. Contains Sorbets, Ice Creams, Parfaits, Iced Souffles, Bombes etc. 80 pages, colour photos, Medium hardback.
'Danish Cooking' by Nika Hazelton, 237 pages small paperback.
Re: Cookbooks for sale
January 14, 2003 04:16AM
sorry, these are all gone now.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.