Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Where's Elaine?

Posted by Alison 
Alison
Where's Elaine?
November 20, 2004 09:47PM
Have I missed them, but I haven't seen any posts from our favourite English friend lately. I always enjoy the little "add ons" she includes.
Re: Where's Elaine?
November 21, 2004 02:15AM
Hi Alison
Is that the lady who used her work computer to communicate, was retiring and didn't have a computer at home. She mentioned she would have to look into getting one.
Jan
November 21, 2004 03:37AM
If it was Elaine, she did write in to say goodbye as it was a work computer she used...Jan
Lyn
November 21, 2004 04:08AM
I think that was Jane, from Norfolk - but sorry I can't help with knowing where Elaine has got to ..?:-(
Nellie
November 22, 2004 11:02PM
there is an Elaine who has not long ago posted on the recipe forum!
Nellie
November 22, 2004 11:03PM
sorry, that should be 'foodie forum'
Nellie
November 22, 2004 11:09PM
ummm! think I may be having a 'senior moment' here. After checking, Elaine actually posted..in May of 03 under 'condensed milk' sorry if I have confused you all.
November 23, 2004 09:04PM
Elaine E last posted on 15th November. Believe she is from the UK, but it was Jane Dearling who recently retired and has no internet at home. Elaine E's name is not in blue, so we can't email her to see if all is well.

Lorna
Jeanette
November 24, 2004 04:41AM
Maybe Elaine E is having a pre-Christmas holiday.

November 24, 2004 11:02PM
Elaine occassionally disappears for a while. Elaine are you out there in cyber world? Hope everyhting is going well for you in the crazy build up to christmas!!!
Warmest regards
lisa
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.