Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

Something old and something new in the kitchen.......

Posted by Dawn 
Something old and something new in the kitchen.......
July 08, 2017 02:38AM
I came across this 15 minute video and found it quite entertaining. [www.youtube.com] If you have 15 minutes with nothing to do, make a cup of coffee and watch it. You might feel a bit like me, bored with some of the ideas because you've seen them before, but what amused me is just what people think up! I think it gets better as it goes on.

I liked the cherry pitter machine at the beginning! I also liked the spaghetti sausages (novel idea) and the potato roses, others too but my memory is now too cluttered to think of what else took my fancy! Probably I'll never do any of them and just get on with the job rather than run around and get the necessary extra requirements of some of the ideas (you will know what I mean when you watch it) i.e. the meat tenderizer - very novel. Oooh la la! the finger smiley

Also removing an egg yolk from a raw egg - I know I'd b*gger that up right from the start as I'd probably break the yolk trying to get it sucked into the bottle! There are much easier ways of separating an egg yolk from egg white unless you really want an egg yolk in a bottle!!

Have fun watching!smiling smiley
Dawn.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2017 02:46AM by Dawn.
Re: Something old and something new in the kitchen.......
July 08, 2017 12:08PM
Some of these ideas are really great smiling smiley

I have always problems with avocado in the fridge - have to try this onion idea

Flora205 Warsaw/Poland
[www.home-madepatchwork.com]
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2017 12:11PM by Flora205.
Re: Something old and something new in the kitchen.......
July 10, 2017 01:40PM
Onion idea is cool!

Also the egg yolk / egg white separator technique smiling smiley

Instagram: @Notorious_Foodie

the finger smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.